“Outstanding place!!”

Hadjidraganovite kashti
Ranked #8 of 1,026 Restaurants in Sofia
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is in the center of Sofia consisted of four restored houses from 1866 year representing architecture and style from beautiful Bulgarian towns Koprivshtitsa, Zheravna, Melnik and Bansko, combined with a joint yard and a beautiful Summer garden. We offer extensive menu with traditional Bulgarian recipes and Bulgarian wines. In most the evenings there is live folklore music.
“Outstanding place!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Just order the local food and mulled wine and enjoy the bulgarian experience. outstanding place!! Such charming interiors, must do for a tourist to understand local food,drinks, clothes, music,decor...simply superb place.

Visited November 2012

• Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Prague, Czech Republic
“Awesome place with great atmosphere ...”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

we were accomodate in near Sofia Princess Hotel and we decided to go to city centre for some meal ... after few meter from hotels we stoped because we saw very interesting building and it was this restaurant so why to wouldnt try it? ... interior have a great atmosphere, staff are very very friendly and helpful - i really didnt know what to choose prom rich food card ... food was amazing and good looking and in relatively good price ... hope i get back soon ;)

Sofia, Grad Sofiya, Bulgaria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific food”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The food was awful, terrific !!!!! I will never get back there. The service was quite good :) but only this .

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Kalin K
Wien, Österreich
“Great time”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Very touristic. Outside from city center. Nice staff. Good red wine. We got free shoot on the house. Food best taste we had in Sofia.
Thank you for this great time.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank mark692
London, United Kingdom
“"Traditional" but for tourists”
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

I was really looking forward to visiting this restaurant even bringing 3 friends I met on a tour I'd been on in Sofia, so I gave the restaurant a good review before even visiting after seeing the website and looking at the menu. Once there the service was relatively quick, however the menu is absolutely enormous!

Our waiter spoke broken English so we made sure we pointed to what we wanted on the menu, each of my 3 friends got their meals first which were what they requested, however when I got mine it was plonked on the table and was in fact not what I ordered. I complained to the waiter that he had got my order wrong, he didn't look bothered & said well do you want it!? As by this point it was 9.30 & I was hungry I decided how bad could it be, I was so wrong it was absolutely vile!!

Thankfully desert only just dragged the restaurant back into my good books as it was yum, however I expected them to remove the meal which wasn't ordered from my bill as I only tried the meal to see if I liked it - but they wouldn't. I was not impressed with the way this was handled and believe this left a bitter taste in my mouth when I left.