$103
$83
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$98
$85
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$61
$57
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $63/night.

$105
$95
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$100
$36
$34
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is an excellent location in Sofia. Half a block from the Palace of Culture and main park in center of the city. There is no lift---and the stairs are quite narrow (it is truly an old house), but the price and location make it worthwhile. It was also very quiet---with some limited parking in the rear. Breakfast was excellent and included eggs to order, fresh vegetables, fruit, crepes, cereal, breads and typical European meats. The staff were friendly. My only complaint was there were a few lightbulbs out (and I always forgot to tell them--). You should also know the "shower" is the entire bathroom---no separate stall. Was not a problem for me as I was alone---and the water drained quite well as the floor is pitched properly. A bit different---but that's why we travel!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Becky037
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This hotel is very centrally located and close to Vitosha Boulevard. It's quite small and we didn't stay in the main building, our suite was in the building next door which looks like your typical eastern European apartment building. The entry didn't give a great first impression, very dark and some graffiti to welcome you, but the room itself was fine. It was very clean and comfortable but the decor was interesting and a bit dated and dark. The restaurant was fantastic, and just what we hoped for in traditional cuisine. Great staff and excellent value, just needs a little updating.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Meena L
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for only one day. Despite that, I really enjoyed to be there. This hotel is very central located, walking distance from Vitosha Boulevard. It is not a classical hotel, there are only few rooms, the stairs are quite strange. But, the room was nice, clean, bed very comfortable, toillets of a good quality. And there is a fantastic Bulgarian yogurt for breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank TiborBH
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This hotel is correct.
The reception is almost correct.
I give their information as I must take airport to leave earlier.
They told that they prepare me a sandwich instead the breakfast included before my departure at 6.00 am.
But I never have seen this sandwich.
I wasted my money for breakfast.
So I wanted take taxi to go to the bus which picking me up to airport, as taxi driver doesn't speak English.
This taxi driver picked me up to the airport directly.
So this is very well situated next the down town in Sofia but it misses a little managing of customers.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Client A
Reviewed January 9, 2013

First impression can be quite strange, as from the outside the place looks a bit deserted and when you get inside the decoration is very dark and the stairs very narrow. (This can be quite a problem for someone with walking difficulties)
Nevertheless, our room and bathroom were large and clean. The heating worked fine and we had tv and water - coffee - sugar in the room. Breakfast was decent and served until late (11:00) which was great for us, as during our stay we enjoyed the nightlife of the city. Staff was helpful and friendly. We also had a dinner with friends in the restaurant which was great and well priced.
The best thing though about this hotel is the location. It's right in the center with many shops, cafes and a subway station in walking distance. But it's also located on a small street, so you can get a quiet night's sleep. Third, you get free parking, which is really hard in the center. All that compared to the price we paid, was a real bargain.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple