“Comfortable and nice”
Review of Hotel Festa Sofia

Hotel Festa Sofia
Ranked #32 of 133 Hotels in Sofia
Reviewed February 29, 2012

It is out of the center of Sofia, but the relation between price and quality is wonderful. Young and kind staff. Wide large rooms and good breakfast. Suggested for business trips. You can easily stay out of the mess of the center of Sofia and have a nice stay in Boulevard Bulgaria. I'm going there every second week for business, I got a good agreement with the property and I'm having a good relationship with them.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ivan G
There are newer reviews for Hotel Festa Sofia

Reviewed December 13, 2011

I stayed 3 nights in Festa hotel, during my visit to Sofia. The place is clean and the people very kind. As far as I remember, there was a free internet connection.
One drawback. I tried the food in the hotel. Average quality, and rather expensive for the bulgarian standards. It was disapointed that the whole menu was western style. Nothing bulgarian.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Michail M
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Most unhelpful team of staff soured the stay - not a patch on the Greenville where I have previously stayed

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2011

My wife, myself and our 2 year old chihuahua picked this hotel as a stop-over coming from a very nice vacation spot near Volos in Greece and going to our temporary "home" in Bucharest.
Philippa (my Mio GPS) gave me some work to drive in Sofia, but, this hotel stay pays back the trouble.

Reception people very friendly. Everything was very easy and very quick.
Still in vacation my time next week is booked by the time driving to Germany to pick the bike I bought a month ago, so, I choose the safest way. Underground parking for x-tra €5.
A valet offered the services, but I prefer doing it myself. No problem.
Room very very quiet, clean.

Restaurant, top of the line.
I had Festa salade, coming with salmon very interesting folded, dreasing and extra lemon. Everything fresh. My wife had a tasty chicken soup.
Main course, and this was a killer, a peper stake. We have switched the french fries with mashed potatos, medium. The beef melts, great taste. Sorry about the wine, we picked beer (thirsty from the road, I know, I know, next time I promised).
At the end we have had creme brulle.
I gues they prepare this somewhere near heaven.
Sorry, I cannot express what I felt. Usually my wife is not into the sweets, so I prayed to the sky to let me finish hers. She had no mercy!!!
I tell you, if anytime thru Sofia, this is a very affordable hotel, friendly people, and do not miss restaurant.
Emil was our waiter. He made me feel like a king. Even he tought me how to add half inch of foam to the beer..
Enjoy...
I am so exciting that cannot even wait to finish my stay here, LLLOL, few hours ago we arrived, tomorrow morning we will hit the road, aint this something?

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tsunnami
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Nice hotel and rooms, abit outside the city center.

They offer parking for about 5-10 euro per night.

It is recommended that you move by TAXI in the city center since it is affordable.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2010

Festa is one of the cheaper 4-star hotels in Sofia. It's not so far from the center, in a quiet, but quite well-connected area. They have 2 conference halls (15 people and 200 people capacity), two restaurants and many rooms. Prices are very good. Service is quite low - although there are no smoking signs around the hotel, you could see staff smoking freely. They are not the most friendly or fastest in adressing issues. Food is OK, but it comes quite slowly.

It's worth the price, but the price's not worth it.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2009

i would recommend this hotel and go back to it again. No problems. The room was updated and modern. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business