“Good Hotel In Sofia And In A Quiet Area!”
Review of Maison Sofia Hotel

Maison Sofia Hotel
Ranked #23 of 133 Hotels in Sofia
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Good hotel and in a quiet area, helpful staff indeed and they will do anything to help you out and answer your questions. The spa was very good and everything you need, but I will say that the swimming pool was really cold and they should turn the heat up because it felt like an outdoor pool. Watch out when they try and sell you swimming caps for the pool in the name of hygiene, we bought two and when we went in other people were not wearing them and they knew that also. So beware!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Andrea_Kaiser, General Manager at Maison Sofia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2014

Dear Daniel,

I appreciate your review and thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers on Tripadvisor. I am happy to read that my team provided you with efficient and friendly service. I can assure you that comments on the services of the spa have been shared with the management to improve service.

Kind regards,
Andrea Kaiser

There are newer reviews for Maison Sofia Hotel

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The hotel is conveniently located inside a partk next to an office area. It seems to be recently renovated too. I've stayed on the ground floor but even this way it wasn't noisy at all.
The hotel had a decent wifi and a very pleasant lobby. They also offer parking, but it's charged extra and thus I've used the ample curb space outside.
The reception staff was great and very helpful and does provide all the usual services.
The room was good and very cosy, although a bit on the warm side (with no option to open any window).
The breakfast was great and served in a really good venue. Good choice etc. I've tried the lobby bar and the dinner restaurant (same venue as the breakfast) and found them usable, although a bit on the expensive side compared to the rest of the restaurants in Sofia.

The checkout was very fast and convenient. They offer luggage storage too.

All and all a great business hotel with all the modern ammenities.

Room Tip: avoid the ground floor, specially rooms overlooking the entrance. It can get a bit noisy.
1  Thank gkodinov

Dear gkodinov,

Thank you very much for sharing your impressions with other travelers. I truly appreciate your feedback. It is a pleasure to read that the stay matched your expectations. Your comments on the room temperature are noted and actions will be taken.

On behalf of all the staff here at Park Inn I thank you for choosing our property and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Sofia.

Kind regards
Andrea Kaiser

Reviewed March 29, 2014

My wife and I spent 4 days at the Park Inn by Radison in Sofia and had a wonderful experience. The service was excellent, hotel employees pleasant and helpful, the location in a quiet and pretty area not far out of the center city, our room was excellent, and breakfast and dinner were very good. I would highly recommend this hotel for stays in Sofia

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
1  Thank Robert M
ParkInnSofia, Front Office & Revenue Supervisor at Maison Sofia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Robert M,

Thank you for being our guest at Park Inn by Radisson Sofia and sharing your recommendation with all TripAdvisor users.
I am happy that we succeeded to meet your expectations and you enjoyed your stay.
Our team hopes to welcome you back in the near future.

Park Inn by Radisson Sofia

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Just completed a week׳s stay at the hotel. As usual in the Radisson group the staff are very professional , polite and keen to assist with all needs.
The rooms was well kept and clean.
The only improvement should be about the TV. It's an old fashion, located so that I could not watch from bed.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Shlo73

Dear Shlo73,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with all TripAdvisor users.

It is great that our staff succeeded to show you our unique "Yes I Can" attitude and you recognized this. Be assured that your nice comments will be passed to all our employees.

I am pleased to share with you that this year we are starting with the replacement of all old TVs with brand new LCD TVs.

I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back at Park Inn Sofia when your travels bring you back to the city.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is a bit difficult to write objectively as I prefer 5* hotels. This hotel is a 4*. On the upside - the staff are all very willing and helpful. The service is very good/excellent from all points of view - check in, bar, front door, etc etc. I had asked for a pick up from the airport - very good. They really try to be helpful and to offer "more" - Thumbs up. Also they have free wifi which was pretty good in most areas - an absolute "must" for me. The room was very spacious, comfortably furnished. It was also very clean. I would also say that the breakfast was very comprehensive and good quality, although the scrambled eggs had too much liquid for my liking - they were quite tasty though.

On the downside - far too hot. The heating is not individually controlled in the bedroom and it was too hot. All the interior was a tad too warm for my liking. I did comment and I was told that the weather is unusually warm - which it is. I assume they do not have thermostats or something. Anyhow - that for me was the biggest negative. The other negative for me was the fact that they have squeezy bottles rivetted to the wall for soap/shampoo/body wash... I really do not like them but that is subjective.

I think I would most probably stay there again although it didn't really push any of my buttons. The location was good for me, it was pleasantly quiet, in a nice area, with a tennis club opposite.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
ParkInnSofia, Front Office & Revenue Supervisor at Maison Sofia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure reading your feedback regarding your stay in Park Inn by Radisson Sofia. Thank you for sharing it with all TripAdvisor users.

Your great comments for our staff and services are much appreciated and are motivator for all team members to exceed our "Yes I Can" philosophy.

I would like to apologize, on behalf of the whole team, that the room temperature was not as expected.

I hope that upon your next visit we can meet or even exceed your expectations.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stayed at the hotel for 5 nights and it was really a good experience.
Staff is very cooperative and attentive. Rooms are nice and well maintained.
Hotel restaurant serves good food and service was pretty quick.
I had some trouble with thermostat in the room and seemed that no matter what you try, temperature will always stay 25 C or above. This was annoying at times. Especially when you have wake up in the middle of the night and open windows for a while!

Dear Harin V,

Thank you so much for your review and for having chosen to stay with us while visiting Sofia.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Park Inn by Radisson Sofia.

Due to the fact that the hotel is still on heating mode (in the winter season) and the unusual warm weather during the sunny days outside, makes it difficult to control the room temperature while the nights are really cold. I would like to express our apology for this.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you back at our hotel in the near future.

Park Inn by Radisson Sofia

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stayed for business 2 night, except for some problem with the air condition (default was 26C) I was totally satisfied. Staff is helpful and kind, catering is good. Location is perfect for me at least. I would mention the nice dining hall with glass roof, which is perfect for a spring/summer breakfast. Prices is totally ok.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
ParkInnSofia, Front Office & Revenue Supervisor at Maison Sofia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Rober K,

We are happy that you have enjoyed your visit at Park Inn by Radisson Sofia and glad to share it with our staff.
Please accept our apology for your experience with the air condition system at the hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff here at Park Inn by Radisson Sofia we would like to thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Best Regards,