“Best pizza I've had in Sofia so far”

Leo's Pizza & Trattoria
Ranked #73 of 1,076 Restaurants in Sofia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Very nice restaurant, food and service. I've had the opportunity to visit Leo's Pizza & Trattoria a few times and have tried a few different dishes. " I loved them all" I recommend if you are going to go late afternoon or dinner time to make a reservation just in case to be on the safe side. It gets pretty full at night but never the less I didnt feel being busy took away from the attention and service from the waiters like in many other restaurants. Its a place to visit while in Sofia if you enjoy Italian cuisine.

1  Thank Qbandoc
There are newer reviews for Leo's Pizza & Trattoria

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I really like the Italian cuisine and I'm happy that there are places in Sofia to offer good pieces of real Italian food. The atmosphere is always great. We sometimes use the home delivery, good to have the choice to stay at home yet eating tasty pizzas.

1  Thank Tihomir T
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The title really says it all. We ordered a thin crust pizza with bacon, onion, and cheese and it was just delicious!

1  Thank JenHendrix
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I had read about Leo's Pizza on Tripadvisor and decided to check it out based on the good reviews. My boyfriend is originally from Bulgaria and we both went there on our first night visiting in Sofia. We both agreed that the food was delicious. We had some beers and ordered two pizzas; the Diavola and Bomba) which were fabulous. I did have a bit of trouble finishing mine as the portion size is quite generous. I am definitely not complaining, however if you have a small appetite maybe opt for sharing. I have a food allergy and the staff, despite not understanding English well did the best to make sure my meal was free of All Nuts and Seeds. I appreciated this gesture greatly as traveling with an allergy can be very challenging. The restaurant also had a neat atmosphere. Upstairs there was a huge fish tank that divided the restaurant. Overall a great experience and when in Sofia again will be sure to dine here.

2  Thank Rachael F
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant offers some real Italian pasta and pizza. If you appreciate good pizza-this is the place to go. My favorite: salsiccia e cipolla.

1  Thank Stefan I I