“Average food, good service”
Review of Fancy Restaurant - CLOSED

Fancy Restaurant
Cuisines: International
New Jersey, USA
“Average food, good service”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Food was Ok, with the garlic bread with cheese the best out of what I tried. Service good. Surprise - no credit cards accepted, just cash. Really?! 21 century in the center of the European capital?

Visited April 2014

Sofia, Bulgaria
“it kind of ok...”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

As a place in downtown area it's very good. Location, location, location. It is not overpriced, but still it's a bit more expensive. Anyway it's downtown area.
I went there with friend of mine. She was visiting Bulgaria, so I wanted to show good place. The only thing which disappointed it was the service I can say. We ordered pork on the grill. Basically it was a peace of grilled meat in the plate. I didn't ask how they served so I was ok with that. But the meat was dry and it was hard to cut it. I left the half of it and they even didn't ask me if there was something wrong or if we liked the food. I am surprised, but not in a good way.
Kapreze salad was good. And before I had a good pizza and I could it was excellent place, but now I am not very sure..

Let's hope it was just about that dish.
But I have to say it's clean, the bathroom doesn't smell bad)!

• Visited March 2014
New Delhi
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Nice and fancy place as the name suggests, conveniently located in the mall and have good elaborate menu options.

Visited January 2013
Shanghai, China
“Regular food in shopping mall”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

There are variety of choices with fast services good for family but food is a little too salty. It's convenient for fast dining after shopping.

• Visited March 2013
Paleo Faliro, Greece
“Very good food and service in Sofia mall”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

A very wide variety of dishes (at times they have extra menu dedicated to a country) , the ones we tried were very tasty. Service was excellent. the atmosphere could not say it is ideal, but it is a very good restaurant for lunch or dinner with partner or friends.

• Visited October 2012