“Very fine hotel very helpful staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Bristol Hotel

BEST WESTERN PLUS Bristol Hotel
Ranked #23 of 127 Hotels in Sofia
Antwerp, Belgium
“Very fine hotel very helpful staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

3 nights in January for business travel.
Room was very good for the price I paid. Nice and quiet new material.
Only problem was the shower leaking into the bathroom due to some wrong construction there.
Clean and big enough. Good internet connection with secured wifi.
Lot's of channels on the television, many languages...
The asset of this hotel is the restaurant and the staff. Both are top quality.
The doormen where all very friendly and helpful to the extreme...
I conducted job interviews in the lobby and the lady from the restaurant and the doormen rearranged the tables so I could connect my laptop to a power supply... this is what I call Best Western top service :-)
Breakfast was good. the first morning I arrived a bit late and hot dishes where almost finished. The lady came to ask if I wanted something like eggs or sausages, they would make some more for me... I ate in the restaurant of the hotel 2 times and both times service was excellent and fast. Good quality food, I can recommend it.

Conclusion: I will come back to this hotel due to the excellent price/quality and friendly staff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Gergana_Pavlova, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bristol Hotel, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience. Your feedback is very valuable to us, it helps us improve our service. I am extremely happy that you were satisfied with our service. Please take my apology about the problem in the bathroom. We always aim to satisfy all the needs of our guest as efficiently as possible and to fix all the problems as fast as possible. It will be a pleasure to welcome you in Best Western Plus Bristol Hotel on your next visit in Sofia.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Great hotel. Helpful and attentive staff. Good breakfast. the hotel is very nicely decorated and the beds are really comfortable. Beautiful bathroom. We only stayed on night on the way to catch a flight, but we still enjoyed it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your excellent review. Your opinion is very important to us and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Best Western Plus Bristol Hotel. We will be happy to welcome you on your next stay in Sofia.
Olomouc, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

The staff were very helpful, they explained everything we need to know. The room was good and comfortable. Good breakfast and with a big variety of products. Parking outside but 24h surveillance. If I stay again in Sophia I will come back for sure.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Roi,
Thank you for your excellent assessment you have put at TripAdvisor.com. I am really happy to know that the staff managed to help you because all of them are trying to keep the best level of services. It was a big pleasure for me, to read that you enjoyed the room facilities and the breakfast as well.
If you decide to be our guest again, be sure we will try to make you feel like at home!
Pernik, Bulgaria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I can recommend you this hotel because of his perfect location(only 10min walking from the dead centre),excellent service,very kind and helpfull,stuff at reception,nice dishes and high quatlity service in the restaurant and very clean rooms indeed.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your excellent review posted at TripAdvisor.com. It was real pleasure for me to read that you enjoyed the hotel amenities and the service as well.
Your feedback is very important for us because it helps to improve our level of services.
I am sure you will recommend Best Western Plus Bristol Hotel and will be very happy to welcoming you again on your next visit to Sofia!
Grenoble, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Really clean and good hotel with comfortable bed. Appreciated they had past midnight check in and felt really safe. It was walking distance to the city centre and staff were very courteous. Good breakfast and wifi connection. It made my stay in Sofia perfect.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Gergana_Pavlova, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bristol Hotel, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Eunice,
Thank you very much for your excellent review you posted at TripAdvisor. Com. I appreciate that you mentioned about the cleanness of the hotel and excellent facilities of the room. It is really nice to know that you rate the staff work so high because your feedback is very important and it helps us to improve our level of standard. I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast and our high speed internet. For us it will be a pleasure to welcoming you again at Best Western Plus Bristol Hotel.
Burgas, Bulgaria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Think thats a best place to stay down town Sofia!

Cosy place and very comfortable rooms! The beds and sheets are perfect.
Its so nice to see smiling and welcome stuff. Very clear and ready bathroom! Warm and healthy air inside!

Thank s lot!

Room Tip: Double room 307 - very quiet with window insight*
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Gergana_Pavlova, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bristol Hotel, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your excellent review posted at TripAdvisor. The main aim of our management is to respond to all guests requirements and for us your high rating means you enjoyed totally our amenities and services. I am very happy to know that you like the hotel facilities. The hotel staff doing their best to make every guest unforgettable so I am thankful that you note it. We will be very happy to welcoming you on your next visit to Sofia.
Banska Stiavnica, Slovakia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Really good hotel for given price ( 50 € single room),
Pros:
Clean hotel, good location in walking distance from the city centre, nice well equiped room, really perfect bathroom, rich breakfast, friendly staff (they solved my mistaken booking smoothly and with smile).
Cons:
Slow even unusable wifi (5th floor), noiser street (not terrible, but preventing of opening of window), not tasty warm buffet at breakfast, terrible taxi called by receptionist.

Room Tip: Avoid street room. Clarify wifi usability when booking (if you need it).
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Dear Guest,
I appreciate that you decided to share your experience with all of the TripAdvisor readers. Thank you for your very good assessment for Best Western Plus Bristol Hotel. I’m very happy that our friendly and efficient staff has succeeded to meet your expectations. For me it’s a real pleasure to read your positive impressions about the excellent facilities, perfect property location cleanness in our hotel and rich breakfast as well. Please, receive my apologies concerning to slow internet, noisy room and buffet on breakfast and give us a chance to change your mind about the hotel on your next visit in Sofia. Do not hesitate to contact me on Tel: +359894591906 or mail: fom@bristolhotel.bg and I will give you the best price and accommodation!
I surely know that we can have you recommendation!