“Great burgers, awful side dishes.”
Review of Boom! Burgers

Boom! Burgers
Ranked #37 of 1,221 Restaurants in Sofia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 15, 2014

The burgers are really good. We tried the boom burger and the cheese burger and we tried few of the add-ons like caramelized onion and guacamole and everything was superb. The french fries on the other hand were total crap – brownish, very greasy and definitely re-fried. The coleslaw was also not the best I had (the vegi were cut in a huge chunks, but sauce was OK). Ambiance is nice. Service was professional (and with very good English), although a bit cold.

So if you are in Sofia and you are hungry for good true American style burgers, this is probably the best place to go, just don’t expect too much from the side dishes.

BPavlov, Managing Director at Boom! Burgers, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Konstantin,

I am really glad you have enjoyed our burgers and your overall experience at Boom! We constantly strive for providing the best quality of products and i am sorry our french fries were not up to your standart. This is something that i would personally look into.

I would like to thank you for your review and i am looking forward to welcome you as our guest in the near future!

Please feel free to contact me at boyan@boomburgers.bg if i can be of further assistance!

Thank you!

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

We had a great meal here with 2 burgers, a cheese burger & a "skinny" burger, without the bun but with a nice fresh crisp salad on the side. Perfect to end the day of seeing the sights Sofia has to offer. Fries added on the side and they advertise black angus beef.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

After reading some great reviews we went to Boom! Burgers & Steaks. The reviews did not lie! This is one of the best burgers I have had. My boyfriend had the Rib Burger and I had the Chicken Rosemary Burger with Potato Wedges! They were delicious! The service was also great. They do have a lunch special which we just missed as it ends at 4 pm. It is a bit expensive and the portions are slightly small however it is definitely worth it in my opinion for some great eats! Great modern and hip atmosphere as well! Really enjoyed dining here and will be back when in Sofia again!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is a really nice small burger place in Sofia. There are better burgers in some restaurants, but no other burger joints I know of come close to this.
It is a bit expensive for Bulgarian standards, and if you are starving you will need a couple of burgers.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Excellent service, very good burgers + a choice of food for those who prefer not to taste the burgers; the salads are also very good! If you miss the American burger - go an try it here!