“Amazing food and wonderful, friendly service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Boom! Burgers
Ranked #22 of 976 Restaurants in Sofia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rainham, United Kingdom
“Amazing food and wonderful, friendly service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Came here whilst on a work trip to Sofia, and we were not disappointed! If you want the best steak and burgers in the city, I think this is the place to come. Everything we had was perfectly cooked and tasted fantastic, and the staff were very friendly and helpful throughout the evening. Highly recommended, you must come here if you come to Sofia!

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Really the best burgers in the country”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I didn't know what to expect when I've heard the expression - Gourmet bugers in Sofia and my girlfriend and I decided to give it a try. Despite the realy expensive price for a burger that the bulgarians aren't used to, those were the tastiest burgers I've ever tasted in my entire life. Money realy well spent. Deffinately recommend it!

Sofia Region, Bulgaria
“Best burgers in Sofia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I go to Boom Burgers at least once a week. At Boom Burgers you get real burgers made with real ground beef and what must be real love. Can't recommend this enough.To me Sofia got 10% better when they opened a year ago or so.

London, United Kingdom
“Boom! best burger in Europe!?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

After working in Sofia all day I didnt fancy going for dinner alone, so after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, I ordered a delivery 'takeaway' from Boom Burgers. On the TA website it offers an email address for Boom burgers And although I had my doubts, I emailed through an order. After waiting 45 min. (!) and having no reply,I rang to place an order (although having to call via a foreign cell/mobile can be expensive and if an email order was taken this could have been avoided and calling via the hotel is normally even more expensive).

the Boom website states to ring one number for deliveries, but when I rang, I was asked to ring another number (website needs updating on this as the delivery is provided by an outside co.) and I did. I placed an order and was advised delivery would be in an hour, so I was pleasantly surprised when it came in 35 min.

The Boom cheeseburger I ordered was very tasty. The beef patty was not a mass produced, frozen, flat burger, but it was a good quality, hand made burger and the slice of tomato, cheese (I chose mature cheddar), red onion and sauce were all very tasty and good. The Burger was cooked medium and was slightly pink for my normal taste, so if you prefer it cooked more, you'll need to ask for it.

I ordered the fries as well, but sady they were a let down as they arrived cold, not crispy as those dining-in have experienced, so I'd not recommend them for deliveries, and I should have known this.

I also ordered a local beer Ariana which was good and cost 3 lev=£1.50. The Boom cheese burger and fries cost 15.80 lev and 3.99 lev for the delivery. total bill was just short of 20 lev or around £10 or $15.40. Moreso, ( and in case my boss is reading this!?) the price I paid was at least half the price it would have been had I eaten in the hotel restaurant alone like the Lone Ranger without Tonto!

Overall, if you fancy a very tasty 'homemade' burger in Sofia, try Boom Burger and You wont be disappointed!

1 Thank Denise P
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

We had a meal at Boom this evening, I had the Boomburger and my friend had a Ribeye steak. Both meals were delicious! the chips came on the side in little baskets, as did the delicious battered onion rings, neither of the latter had any trace of being greasy and floating in oil, they were crisp and fresh. My burger, ordered as medium to well done unfortunately had to be sent back as it was far too pink inside, it reappeared as a fresh burger done to perfection! The
steak ordered as well done was done to perfection and was delicious!
We ended the meal with a most delicious homemade slice of cheesecake topped with their home made jam, it was to die for, really delicious, easily the most delicious cheesecake I have ever eaten. The girls serving us were very friendly and polite, and we ended up having a great conversation with the family sitting beside us. A most enjoyable evening out in Sofia!

• Visited October 2013