“Great Burgers!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Very nice and trendy place, located on a side street in the middle of Vitosha Blvd.
Burgers are just great, especially the Boom Burger.
Special business meals during lunch (Burger, side dish and drink) from around 5€.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We discovered this place when it opened in July 2012, and it has been steadily gaining business because it is a great restaurant. We have been regulars, and it is a place that we usually go to a few times a month, plus maybe delivered once or twice. Their burgers are simply out of this world, and it helps they import the beef. They make their own fries and onion rings, and the milkshakes are great. Definitely a must eat place.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Having read about the reviews I decided to give it a shot myself.
And yes, it was very very very good.
The fries where crisp, lightly brown and well presented in a china cup. Pity, that it came well before the Boomburger. This, again nicely done, grilled to the point just as ordered with a slice of grilled crispy bacon and tomato as well as red onion.
The service, 2 young girls, friendly, quick on their feet and above all smiling. What more could you ask for???
Well, my negatives if there are any are more with the add-ons.
You see, once you let go of the menu there is no nothing to remind you you are in a restaurant even. Nothing that will entice you to have that extra salad you did not know you wanted, the sweets afterwards or even that 2nd glass of beer or wine. No-one is asking you, there are are no fliers, no posters, no nothing. And yes, I could have spent more than the 20 lv I did and would have but as it happened I did not.
Which is a shame as the management is not capitalizing on its biggest asset.......a captive audience that is already there. Anyone that has ever run a business knows how much difference to the bottom line these little extra sales can make.
I say this because this business deserves to do well, it really does.Just make sure the leadership is as good as its food or staff!

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Best burger I think I have ever had! Chip are not the best but for me I have never had a better burger.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Boom was on my list of restaurants as I read so many great reviews and love burgers. I have to say I was a tad disappointed. We went for lunch on a Saturday, and the place was empty except for one other couple. I was surprised that the burger was very rare, you can't get that in North America anymore, but it was tasty. The french fries, however, were not. On the menu it said they were deep fried 3x over, so I thought they would be nice and crispy - big disappointment, they were not. Not sure if it was the oil they used, but they didn't taste right either. I would still recommend the restaurant, because maybe we just went on an off-day.