“Comfortable and new hotel but with a few issues” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Fashion

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hotel Fashion
Ranked #72 of 130 Hotels in Sofia
Singapore, Singapore
“Comfortable and new hotel but with a few issues”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

We chose this hotel based on a recommendation of a friend. It is new, clean and in general good value for money. The lady at the front desk who checked us in was friendly, had excellent customer service skills and left no question unanswered. Unfortunately, the restaurant was quite the opposite. We arrived at around 9:45pm and though the restaurant closes at 11pm they refused to accept us for dinner saying it was too late. After checking with the kind lady at the front desk and her telling us it should be open she went to check herself, but by then it was already 10pm and the cook had apparently closed the kitchen. The lady at the front desk thankfully took care of ordering us take-out and recommending and translating menus. Breakfast was another disappointment as the kitchen was unable to prepare means in a timely manner for the few (3 tables) people there.
If it wasn't for the small experiences at the restaurant, it would have been an excellent stay. All in all, very good value and superb and efficient service at the front desk.

Room Tip: If you require a non-smoking room request this in advance; we got a smelly smoky room and were told...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Varna, Bulgaria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Very good location nearby to a big mall also citycenter, view to Vitosha mountain, nice interrior in black and white colour, big and comfortable bed, unfortunately the forniture need to be repair, nice and helpfull staff, I recommend the place,

Room Tip: view to the mountain
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank ElenaKZ
Nasice
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was between giving them 4 or 5 stars...
Pros:
- good location, especially if you just passing trough Sofia as I did
- nice and comfortable rooms, felt very very relaxed and comfortable
- good internet speed
- close to big shopping mall
- style and charm
- and I met only pleaseant people working there
- underground garage

Cons
- no spa in the hotel. I am Ok with that but they advertise it and in fact it is across the street - different company and relatively expensive if you want to use all amenities
- good but relatively expensive breakfast
- view - gorgeous and awful at the same time. You look at the mountain and if you look down you see dirty sheds and garbage filled backyard. This however is not hotel's fault so I just kept curtains on and enjoyed the room.

All in all, I will stay there again because all I have experienced ( and actually mattered) was positive. I have chosen this hotel over Novotel in Sofia due to lower price and I made a good choice.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dublin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I stayed here with a group of friends. We booked through booking.com which mentioned it had a swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and hot tub available. This was true, however it was not part of the hotel and was across the street. We were charged 10Lev for use of the very small swimming pool and the hot tub, sauna and steam room were not open. When we asked why was it not open, they said we had to pre-book in advance and they all carried a seperate charge. This annoyed me as I was looking forward to this as part of my trip.

The hotel itself is small but the room is very large (we stayed in double room). Yes there is a glass wall in the room but also had a blind so it wasn't too bad. The one thing that was annoying though was that the shower floor did not drain properly so it took a little time cleaning up the floor after a shower.

The staff I found to be quite rude with the exception of one (the night porter). I would stay here again if I was going back to Sofia as it's close to the Paradise shopping centre whcih has over 300 shops, cinema and lots of food options and because of the cheapness of the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Caroline M
Japan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

As my wife is a Bulgarian.We often stay here.It's a nice place to stay because not so expensive and breakfast is quite delicious.One more, big shopping mall was already open near the hotel.It's nice to buy something there.

Room Tip: Upper floor
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Hitoshi K
Paris, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I endorse most of the other comments on the Hotel, but wanted to mention one unpleasant aspect of my dealing with the hotel. I stayed for a business trip, and I did not know that my hotel bill was going to be paid by my client. I therefore paid the bill upon departure normally. When I found out that my bill was also paid by the client, I asked for a refund through the website, then by email, and by phone (but nobody answers to phone calls from abroad apparently). I am still waiting to be refunded... leaves mixed feelings about the place.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank Caroline00001
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Friendly Staff ans awesome Outfit. Together with few Friends, we went there for a couple of Days in late April 2013. It was good there. Friendly Staff at CheckIn. Especially the Outfit of this Hotel is very nice and really something Special. Breakfast could have a little bit more Selection, but it was sufficient for us

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends