“nice place but slow service”
Review of Warsteiner Garden

Warsteiner Garden
Ranked #713 of 1,021 Restaurants in Sofia
Cuisines: German, Bar, European, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“nice place but slow service”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I was there with my Bulgarian friend, his food came up first he waited polite until my food came but by the time my food came his food was already cold.
The service is slow, the food so and so
Toilets are clean and the place is nice looking.
Price? A little bit too much for the service the offer.
Drinks ordered with a smile does not have effect on the staff ...they are not friendly.
I would not recommend

• Visited April 2014

Geneva, Switzerland
“Comfort food and good beer”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

If you are looking for a traditional restaurant serving different dishes mainly meat and you are not bothered by the eating seated on benches and to be served comfort food with no specific taste, you just need to step in Warsteiner Garden. close to Place Garibaldi and Ivan Vasov theater this place is not very well signed and if we weren't with a local company I don't think we will ended up eating there. We were looking for a place where food was served quickly and we weren't disappointed as we were running late for a show at the theater A chicken meat platter with French fries was what we were looking for and it comes hot and well cooked, some sauces were missing maybe but the beer ordered on the dire was fresh and came along without delay. We were 6 around the table and the waitress was doing her best to have us leaving the restaurant with a positive opinion

• Visited September 2013
“The best thing about my meal... Was that it didn't turn up.”
Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

I've learnt a valuable lesson... Do not pick a place to eat solely because it was showing football.

Our group (which was 14 in number) was pretty much ignored by the staff and rather than viewing us as the potential high value customers we were willing to be we had requests for service blanked.

When the food came out it was clear that whilst I watched the waitress write down my order, it had been forgotten... This turned out to be a huge stroke of luck as the food was terrible and some of the meals being completely inedible.

All in all a bad experience.

“Only useful as a shelter from the rain...”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I like my food, but I couldn't bring myself to start (let alone finish) the dish that was served to me when I visited at the weekend. I had to make do with the basket of warm bread that came with it -which was incidentally the tastiest and most nourishing part of the meal.
Terrible service, terrible food.
This bar is only useful as a shelter from the rain... avoid unless the bus shelter outside has no room left.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank donalpsmith
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,668 helpful votes
“Terrible Food”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

A couple of us had food here and all thought the food terrible, they couldn't even cook the potatoes right and as an Irish man this drives me bananas. Would in no way recommend this kip. The service is poor as it took ages to get a beer. The only redeeming thing about the place was the barman was all smiles but was in no way in a hurry. Wouldn't even put in a rating as 1 is too much for this establishment.

• Visited May 2012