“Great introduction to Sofia”

The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Sofia Communist Trabant Private Tour
Ranked #1 of 95 Nightlife in Sofia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: YOU CAN PAY CASH ON THE SPOT! The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms; instead, you will hear different stories about the places visited and meet other tourists from all over the world. Therefore, a nice international evening with a lot of chatting is guaranteed. The event costs 20 lv. and includes some free drinks at most of the places. Every location has its own style and is worth visiting it. You would not find these places on your own or just would´t dare to go in.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was a great experience that I would recommend to anyone traveling in Sofia. Chris and Dan were amazing guides and showed us some really unique places. On top of that, they were really interesting to talk to. It was like we instantly made two new friends. It was a night of great drinks, great conversation and unique places. I would happily go again if I'm in Sofia again.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I must say first of all this is a cultural pub crawl not a Stag Do type affair where you will be taken to places you would never find even if you were looking for them.

Saying that they do accept Stag Party's as we have just come back from a stag do in Sofia and decided this would be a great way to spend our first night to get our bearings in the City whilst we were there and we were not disappointed. There could be others on the tour so you need to be respectful...as we tried to be.

The places were taken were awesome and unless you were taken there you would never have known they were there tucked down tiny side alleys and in places that look someone's home. I won't say anymore as it will spoil the experience. Dany was our guide, but the rest of the team that we met were also really friendly and fun.

If you are in Sofia for any amount of time, get in touch with these guys and do the tour it is brilliant and well worth the 20 Lev.....which is only £10 anyway and it includes some free drinks if I remember correctly.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is not your normal pub crawl. We visited places which I would never have found on my own. Pubs with a story of their own. To top it off, Kristian and Daniel were awesome company. A must do when you visit Sofia.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was having a good time in Bulgaria anyways, but Kris and Anna's tour around Sofia at night made my trip so much more memorable. They took us to some really cool spots that I absolutely would have never found on my own. They were upbeat, friendly, knowledgeable guides and we really felt welcomed to the city. And what's more, I ended up needing to go to the emergency room (for a completely unrelated issue) and both guides went way out of their way to help me figure out the Bulgarian medical system. I met some great people on this pub crawl, and it definitely was a highlight of my experience in Sofia. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Adar S
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This was a great night out on our first evening in town. In fairness to our guides there were only 3 of us, we were all together, it was a Wednesday night and we had been on the go since 3am so we weren't up for a wild party. None the less Danny and Petya took us to a variety if very different bars all with very individual features. For 20 Lev there were a drinks or food in every bar, although you will still need to buy some yourself. They are there to give a hint as to the potential, you have to get involved. It was a great night with the opportunity to talk to Bulgarians about life in the country and City. I suspect that it could be a much more raucous affair if that's what you're after, but it fitted the bill perfectly for us.