“What a wonderful day!”
Review of Sofia Green Tour

Sofia Green Tour
Ranked #4 of 35 Outdoor Activities in Sofia
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us on our free Bike and Hike tours in Sofia and Vitosha mountain! Every day: Free Bike Tour (April-November) at 11am /5pm. Every day: Free Hike Tour (April-November) at 11am. Starting Point: National Theater "Ivan Vazov" Come with us to discover the real Sofia and Bulgaria: nature, people, culture & incredible real life experiences along the way. Our core purpose is to enrich our guests lives by creating unique, interactive travel experiences in Sofia and the countryside. We provide fun, affordable and sustainable travel adventures as we also like to have fun while doing so. You can also join us on our new Vitosha sunset Hike, Rila Monastery Hike and Seven Lakes Hike - (for reservations check our website: www.sofiagreentour.com)
Reviewed August 29, 2012

It was really amazing, I couldn't imagine that Sofia had so much green in it, and that it could have places so nice. This tour touched the most important places of the city, but the most exciting part was riding dow the hills through the trees in the parks, the city appearing and disappearing around us. The fantasy and the courtesy of our guide made everything cool, he invented games, he sang, made us have fun and he was of a contagious will of living!

2  Thank Alice C
There are newer reviews for Sofia Green Tour

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This tour took me through Sofia's core, but focused substantially more time in parks and green spaces, which is exactly what I wanted. My guide was also very entertaining, creating a challenge of sorts for me to complete at various stages, which was fun. He was also quite funny. If you want an in depth history of Sofia though, maybe try the free walking tour offered in Sofia.

2  Thank blink7589
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The tour takes you to Boyana Waterfall - one of the beauties of Vitosha mountain right outside Sofia. While you will be able to go there by yourself, the tour will make it easier and the guides will provide you with background information on the places you visit. Definitely give it a go if you have the time.

3  Thank Boyan S
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Did both their biking tour and hiking tour (up to Boyana Waterfall). The biking tour is an incredible (and cheap) way to learn more about Sophia and explore the expanse and impressive park network Sofia has right outside the city's heart, which could otherwise be difficult for tourists to do.

Boyana hike was great too; fun way to explore the Vitosha area. We got back to town around 4:00 PM.

Guides are fun, atmosphere is low-key. Check it out

1  Thank Al J
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed in Sofia for 5 days and the Sofia Green Tour was one of the most fun things we did. The bike tour takes your around the main and beautiful parks of Sofia (more like forests at times, I should say) combining at the same time information about landmarks of the city. You only have to pay for the very affordable bike rental and get ready to have a very pleasant ride. Then my last day I did the Vitosha hike with amazing guide Sava. The fact that a project like this exists is simply amazing! And it´s clear that the volunteers who take part in it to make it possible are committed, fun and interesting people. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

2  Thank Hector P