Ways to Experience Traventuria - Day Tours
from $34.34
from $51.52
from $65.54
More Info
All reviews rila monastery and boyana church rila lakes self guided full day tour hiking trip small group group tour driver guide rhodope mountains veliko tarnovo great trip recommend this trip wonderful guide his knowledge excellent tour interesting information meeting point
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

The tour of the Rila Monestary from Sofia was a great way to spend my last day in Bulgaria. Our guide Martin was very knowledgable, his English was great and he took the time to make sure everyone got what they needed.

Date of experience: March 2019
TraventuriaAdmin, Manager at Traventuria - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2019

Dear Ken,
Thanks for the feedback. It really means a lot to us as a team.
Happy Travels!

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

This was an excellent trip - well organised, beautiful locations, expertly guided, great food.

Our guide Mitko did an excellent job of guiding the walks and driving us, but also provided interesting information as we went and made sure we didn't miss out on any great food! Although he hadn't been told I was a vegetarian, he sorted this out at late notice and I ate really well all week.

Trips to the thermal baths and to visit the "babouskas" for dinner were special highlights.

Highly recommended!

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Alex W
Reviewed February 22, 2019

I took a day tour from Sofia to Rila monastery with my friend. The guide was comptetent and enjoyable, the travel was quite confortable and the organization was excellent.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Took the day trip to Plovdiv starting bear the Cathedral in Sofia. A small minibus of tourists from Scotland, Spain & Greece heading to the City of Culture 2019 for the day.

The tour was well organised, and it allowed us to see another city in Bulgaria at a low cost and informative way. The guide was really informative and able to take questions (and dealt wonderfully with the argumentative Greek man who contested everything he told us!).

There was an hour / 90 mins or so of free time in Plovdiv to grab something to eat, and also allowed me to revisit the Roman theatre.

I’d recommend this if you have a short stay in Sofia and want to see Plovdiv as it’s a lovely little city, with some really eye catching sights

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience in Bulalgaria. Our Guide for the week Mitko was everything you hope for experienced, friendly ,helpful and very generous with his knowledge. We felt in safe hands at all times and had a super holiday

Date of experience: February 2019