Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:30 PM

from $54.69
from $36.46
from $48.62
1,198 results
All reviews rila monastery and boyana church rila lakes martin driver bulgaria trek route
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2019

I took a day tour from Sofia to Rila monastery with my friend. The guide was comptetent and enjoyable, the travel was quite confortable and the organization was excellent.

Date of experience: May 2018
AmeliyaIlieva, Guest Relations Manager at Traventuria - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Hello!

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time on our tour. We work really hard to offer the best customer service so I am happy to see that reflected on your visit.
We at Traventuria are doing our best to present Bulgaria's culture and nature at its best. Thank you for your high appreciation of our services. It means a lot to us. We hope to welcome you again in Bulgaria. There is plenty more to discover.

Reviewed February 21, 2019

I really enjoyed this full day excursion. Our guide, Constantsa, was excellent - a real wealth of information, and very pleasant to spend the day with. The minibus was comfortable, and our group of ten just the right size. Both the Boyana church and Rila monastery were highly impressive sites with ancient frescoes. Definitely worth venturing out of Sofia to take these in.

Date of experience: February 2019
TraventuriaAdmin, Manager at Traventuria - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2019

Dear Nick,
Thank you for your review - another gold medal on the honour board of Constantsa.
There are plenty of other UNESCO sites in Bulgaria to explore. I hope we will see you on another tour of ours.
Svetoslav

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Took the day trip to Plovdiv starting bear the Cathedral in Sofia. A small minibus of tourists from Scotland, Spain & Greece heading to the City of Culture 2019 for the day.

The tour was well organised, and it allowed us to see another city in Bulgaria at a low cost and informative way. The guide was really informative and able to take questions (and dealt wonderfully with the argumentative Greek man who contested everything he told us!).

There was an hour / 90 mins or so of free time in Plovdiv to grab something to eat, and also allowed me to revisit the Roman theatre.

I’d recommend this if you have a short stay in Sofia and want to see Plovdiv as it’s a lovely little city, with some really eye catching sights

Date of experience: November 2018

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience in Bulalgaria. Our Guide for the week Mitko was everything you hope for experienced, friendly ,helpful and very generous with his knowledge. We felt in safe hands at all times and had a super holiday

1  Thank Letsgonowwherever

Reviewed February 12, 2019

Two days ago I finished an amazing 8-days snowshoeing tour in Vitosha and Rila mountains. It was a great experience. First, the organization was impeccable. Accommodations, transfers, food, tours etc. was very good organized and at a high level.
Second, special I have a special appreciation to our guide, Dimiter (Mitko) Samounev. He was very professional, patient, knowledgeable, and give us much more than I was expected. He explained to us the history of Bulgaria, advised for the best restaurants and SPA and all this in a very pleasant and friendly way. I highly recommend Mitko to anyone who wants to hike, snowshoeing or travel in any other way in Bulgaria.

1  Thank Leonid K