Book In Advance
Tours from Traventuria - Day Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Traventuria - Day Tours
from $34.51
from $47.15
from $34.51
More Info
All reviews rila monastery and boyana church rila lakes self guided full day tour hiking trip small group group tour driver guide rhodope mountains veliko tarnovo great trip recommend this trip wonderful guide his knowledge excellent tour interesting information meeting point
Reviewed September 4, 2011

During my eight day stay in Sofia I travelled three full days with Traventuria in Bulgaria. The staff was very helpful to customize these trips to meet exactly what I wanted: see the natural scenery and interesting, also lesser known, places and explore culture. Svet and Atanas are pleasant company and have a very good grounding in their specific area and Bulgarian history in general. They deliver excellent value for money. And they drive very safely.

Date of experience: August 2011
2  Thank Jean-Marie S
TraventuriaAdmin, Manager at Traventuria - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2011

Hi Jean-Marie,

Many thanks for the good words.
We are looking forward to seeing you again in Bulgaria!

Atanas

Reviewed September 2, 2011

Svetoslav Velkov gave us two great day trips of bulgaria one of Rila monastery and the other of plovdiv. Very informative and very friendly tour guide. Highly recommend traventuaria and it is affordable

Date of experience: August 2011
1  Thank magda_koufariotis
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I had a great private tour to the Rila monastery. The guide was punctual and provided me a lot of informations about Bulgaria and the attraction of the day, during all the tour. After the Rila visit, we even stroll a bit in the area and I had the opportunity to sample some Bulgarian cuisine before heading back to Sofia. That tour filled at 100% my expectations and even more, so I highly recommend it !

1  Thank xterm
Reviewed August 15, 2011

A long day but worth it. The Rila lakes were just beautiful and we had a friendly tour guide. It was well organised.

1  Thank Agropuff

Hi Agropuff,

Many thanks for the review.
We are glad that you enjoyed the tour and we are happy to be a part of it.

Best Regards
Atanas Zahariev,

Reviewed July 22, 2011

If you wish to travel to the Bulgarian Rila and Pirin mountains for a week of hiking, do not hesitate : trust Traventuria. They have the perfect skills to organise and provide a perfect holiday. I was particularly happy with the high quality of the mountain guide, her skills to adapt herself to a somewhat heterogeneous group and her constant good mood; but also with the choice of restaurants and hotels. I cannot complain about a single thing and am contemplating going back next year.

4  Thank Lucafieu

Hi Luca,

Many thanks for the nice review and the good words.
I can assure you that the pleasure was entirely ours and we enjoyed every minute on the tour with you!.

Best Regards