“Impeccable”

and up
The Seven Rila Lakes & Rila Monastery
Ranked #3 of 50 Outdoor Activities in Sofia
More attraction details
Owner description: Traventuria Ltd is a fully bonded Bulgarian tour operator, possessing a management with experience of over 10 years in the field of the incoming tourism in Bulgaria and the Balkans. The company offers cultural and active holidays, private transfers, ski and snow board packages. Flexibility, local knowledge and perfection in all our services are our distinctive feature!
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I have just come back from a walking holiday in Bulgaria. With Traventuria I have made the self-guided Tour in the Rhodope Mountains called "In The Steps Of Orpheus". It was a wonderful experience walking in this Pomak region in the south-east of Bulgaria. The organization by Traventuria was really impeccable! The walks were nice, the documentation very good, the hotels very well chosen and the assistance of Simona was excellent and very professional.

1  Thank BelgianWanderer
All reviews
"rila monastery and boyana church"
in 52 reviews
"group tour"
in 5 reviews
"hiking trip"
in 6 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"private tour"
"bulgarian mountains"
"wander around"
"always on time"

Reviewed September 4, 2011

During my eight day stay in Sofia I travelled three full days with Traventuria in Bulgaria. The staff was very helpful to customize these trips to meet exactly what I wanted: see the natural scenery and interesting, also lesser known, places and explore culture. Svet and Atanas are pleasant company and have a very good grounding in their specific area and Bulgarian history in general. They deliver excellent value for money. And they drive very safely.

2  Thank Jean-Marie S
TraventuriaAdmin, Manager at Traventuria - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2011

Hi Jean-Marie,

Many thanks for the good words.
We are looking forward to seeing you again in Bulgaria!

Atanas

Reviewed September 2, 2011

Svetoslav Velkov gave us two great day trips of bulgaria one of Rila monastery and the other of plovdiv. Very informative and very friendly tour guide. Highly recommend traventuaria and it is affordable

1  Thank magda_koufariotis
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I had a great private tour to the Rila monastery. The guide was punctual and provided me a lot of informations about Bulgaria and the attraction of the day, during all the tour. After the Rila visit, we even stroll a bit in the area and I had the opportunity to sample some Bulgarian cuisine before heading back to Sofia. That tour filled at 100% my expectations and even more, so I highly recommend it !

1  Thank xterm