“Great atmosphere, perfect food”

Happy Bar and Grill
Ranked #80 of 1,247 Restaurants in Sofia
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Oborishte
Description: HAPPY BAR & GRILL St. Nedelya Happy Rubin is the second restaurant in Sofia, that opened on 8th September 2000. The restaurant is located in the top center of our capital and this is one reason to be visited by many celebrities, including several of the presidents of the country, many politicians, famous media stars such as the Russian group TATU, the teacher of Bruce Lee and others. The restaurant works around the clock for its customers.
Reviewed September 30, 2013

There is just one difficulty with this restaurant - which meal to choose. Everything looks perfect in menu, and also tastes very well. Combination of grilled meat with cold Kamenitza beer made my evening :)
In terms of price it is just excellent, for very reasonable price you get tasty and large dish. Service - perfect!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and I stop here whenever we are in Sofia, Bulgaria. The service is friendly and prompt. The food is delicious. We hate to try other places when we know this place is so good. Love the Fried zucchini, Shopska salad, grilled chicken dishes, and all the cocktails - especially the peach mojito. Always busy , but never too busy for good service. You can eat inside or outsideon a type of patio. Conveniently located downtown.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The food has always been good at these places and this most recent visit at this one was no different. Food arrived hot and prompt and they returned with our drink orders as soon as we asked for one. The wait staff was well mannered and helped out if our waitress was busy.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I ate in the outside terrace which was nice but quality of the food was rather poor.
Nice salad was almost tasteless while salmon was probably cooked a couple of hours before I had it and then just warmed up. I won't be back here.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Food was amazing, the environment was very nice, I had dinner there with a couple of friends, all of us trying it for the first time and we really liked it. It is a very relaxing place, salmon was awesome and the traditional salad was my favorite one. Customer service is nice and quick, it really worth it to go there.