All reviews free shuttle business suite taxi into town an early flight excellent hotel shuttle service great business lovely room one night stay excellent stay excellent breakfast mini bar rooms are big modern hotel would stay again convenient location business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2019

Excellent airport hotel. Clean, large rooms, nice shower, good amenities. Welcome relief in a country where service and accommodations are spotty at best. Would recommend this hotel to anyone going in or out of Sofia.

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SvetoslavPanev, General Manager at Best Western Premier Sofia Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Dear Guest,,

I would like to thank you for your nice comments. We really appreciate your honest feedback and it seems we work on the right path.

We strive to focus more on our guest's experience and provide the necessary level of service. Thank you for staying with us!

Don't hesitate to contact us for any future assistance.

Wish you a great week.

Warm regards from sunny Sofia,

Reviewed April 2, 2019

the stay was arranged by my local partners. it is a clean, business hotel. it is not close to the city centre, so to me it's not suitable for tourists.
the room was quite cold and it was not possible to warm it up with the a/c as it was centrelised. they sent me a tiny heater which helped a bit. i had colleagues staying in other rooms. i asked them about the a/c. each was set to a different degree and they couldnt change. mine was 18, another was 22, other 25. i think they have an issue with the heater.
rooms were clean. breakfast had good continental choices. there is an airport shuttle every hour. so for a business stay it was good.

Dear Alilondra,

thank you so much for your feedback.

We appreciate your stay with us and nice comments. We will definitely take on consideration your suggestion about our heating system. In general our system is self-controlled, however we will take some actions to check it before the summer season.

Thank you once again for your positive rating and we look forward welcoming you in our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 29, 2019

Inspite of informing them over email that I missed my flight and will checking a day later they cancelled my reservations due to no show , hard time convincing them after 48 hours of flight , rooms not cleaned everyday , had to call them everyday , bed sheet not changed even once in 7 days of stayv

Dear Global,

thank you for your constructive feedback.

I would like to apologise regarding your bad experience with us. It is really surprising for me to see such negative comment regading our services.

Unfortunately, I cannot get the time back and fix those issues, however I may assure you we will discuss your bad experience with my colleagues and make sure this will not happen again for any of our future guests.

Please, give us a second chance in order to proof you that we can provide much higher level of service as we do for 95% of our guests. You may check our average guest satisfaction index with is above 9.0.

Hope you will consider my invitation for a second visit and you may write me a direct email in case you want to stay with us again: gm@hotelpremiersofia.com.

Look forward having you back.

My warm regards,

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

The best business hotel in Sofia excellent service, truemendous good breakfast, good organised shuttle bus free of chage, free car parking underground hotel,

highly recommended by Eols Gruppo Take Away

Since it's opening at 1st november 2016 it became better and more and more better

Trip type: Traveled on business
SvetoslavPanev, General Manager at Best Western Premier Sofia Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Dear Eolsg,

Thank you so much for choosing us for your stay in Sofia and for recommending us!

We're more than delighted to know that we were able to exceed your expectations with the service provided by our staff and for the hotel itself. Please, let us know whenever you are planning to visit Sofia, so we can take a personal care of your stay at BW Premier Sofia Airport Hotel.

Looking forward to welcome you back for your regular visit,

My best regards,

Reviewed March 26, 2019

A brand new hotel close to Sofia International Airport that offers a frequent airport shuttle service to both Terminals. Highly recommended if travelling to or from Sofia. The room I was in (a King Room I believe) was very nice and the bed was extremely comfortable. There was no airport noise and the shuttle to and from the airport were both excellent.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear valuable guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your stay with us is very important and we value your honest feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Best regards,