“Really nice!”

Tavola
Ranked #13 of 534 Restaurants in Sarajevo
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant Tavola is located in the center of Sarajevo, in the passage of the main street Maršala Tita, and is an ideal place for a quiet business and family lunch&dinner isolated from the noise of the city. Decorated in authentic Italian style, Tavola Restaurant will delight anyone in search of a pleasant ambience, excellent food and professional service. On the Tavola menu, besides the various types of pasta, there is a great variety of meat and seafood specialities, risotto, salad, with emphasis on always fresh foods.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice, beautiful, different atmosphere, really good service. Pasta was one of the best I have ever eat.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (112)

Reviewed August 30, 2019

My husband and I went to Tavola on our first date night in Sarajevo. The atmosphere is quaint, romantic and beautiful. You may walk past it if you are not paying attention but if you take yourself away from the everyday and hustle and bustle you'll stumble upon a hidden gem. We have been back multiple times since our first visit. My husband is a little more adventurous and has enjoyed both the gnocchi and penne. I found my dish and I am sticking with it! If you haven't tried Tavola's Spaghetti Vesuvio, you're missing out!

Menu online does not show full selection offered at restaurant.

Service is incredible and you'll feel like you just ate at your families house. A must eat in Sarajevo.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

Food was really really nice. Staff was friendly and the service was top notch. We had to wait a while on the food, but we were a large group so it is understandable. Non the less the freshness and quality of the food made up for that! :)

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Sir_Anth
Reviewed July 31, 2019

We had bruschetta and pasta for dinner. The food was absolutely delicious and the location was perfect. Very central but in a nice and quiet little patio with a cozy but elegant set-up. Defo recommending (especially for couples)!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 27, 2019

Walking around Sarajevo I came across this restaurant that is located in the courtyard of a couple of buildings, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of street life. There is an outdoor dining section and we opted for this as the balmy summer nights of Sarajevo call for al fresco dining.

We ordered grilled vegetables to start and spaghetti puttanesca to follow. Both dishes were delicious and the portions are extremely generous, so much so that we were unable to go for dessert. We came back to this place another evening during our stay in Sarajevo and were equally pleased with our dinner.

I love the elegance of the place as well as the food and the staff and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great Italian restaurant in Sarajevo

Date of visit: June 2019