“As they say - small kitchen, BIG PLEASURE! :)”
Review of Mala Kuhinja

Mala Kuhinja
Ranked #14 of 446 Restaurants in Sarajevo
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In our restaurant you can find daily fresh staff. We offer you a Vegan menu,Vegetarian menu and Gluten free also.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The first time I was there it was with my friends from Belgrade, I must say I never knew that something like this exists in Sarajevo. The food there is like from another planet. I don't know what they do to that chicken and potato, but it tastes amazing. They have very special combinations that make ordinary groceries taste extraordinary. The most important thing for my friends was that they have gluten free and vegan menu, and they prepare the food in accordance with your special wishes. Thank you for that Mala Kuhinja ;)
I don't even wanna get started on their desserts, because I'm already drooling on my keyboard :)
I live in Sarajevo so I don't often eat in reastaurants, but when I do - it has to be Mala Kuhinja.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

THE BEST place to eat fabulous food, and I am not exaggerating. Excellent service, absolutely great food and beautiful atmosphere. Highly recommend the fig dessert (I still want more) and whatever chef recommends! Additionally, it's the only restaurant in town that has gluten free menu. You live only once, so do not forget to visit Mala kuhinja restaurant in Tina Ujevica street. It's the place to be! :)

Reviewed June 21, 2014

New ambiance...new address...nice little garden...and those would be three OK things....food, choice, service, prices...do not even bother wasting your time...there are plenty of other places in Sarajevo were you can get over dry chicken and rice at a much better price,,,if you decide to be a restaurant that has no "real" menu but service what ever a chef was inspired to make you would I guess expect at least those dishes to be made with love and visible effort put into it instead of being served a dish that looks like one in all you can eat place...not to talk about the choice of ingredients available at the local market (came straight for lunch after visiting one)....to summer it up...nothing to offer that would bring that happy smile to your face after being dare...left me with a bitter after taste that could not be washed for another few hours...give it a pass

4  Thank vecavjestica
senadba, Owner at Mala Kuhinja, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

Dear Vecavjestica,

Thank you for taking time to write this review. We are sorry that you feel that way about our restaurant. We shall take into account some of your suggestions and try to improve our service in the future. However, we must say that our choice of ingredients – fresh home-grown organic vegetable and spices which we bought that very day – is one of the things that we are most proud of. Thank you for visiting and we hope you will give us another chance to leave a better impression.

All the best
Mala Kuhinja Team

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Most interesting is the fabulous service which is also the chef. Food was fantastic and interesting and very different for this area but still with a Bosnian flair. One of us was veg and the other carnivore, all three meals were wonderful!!! What a gem.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Food is outstanding, atmosphere even better and chefs are out of this world-extremely kind, highly skilled and unbelievably warm and friendly, you will hate to leave the restaurant after lunch! Food is absolutely fantastic, inventive, interesting, different and delicious, and-on top of everything-the price for a fantastic lunch for two is ONLY app. 40 Bosnian Marks!! ( about 20€)
Don't miss this gem!

Hrana je izvanredna, atmosfera jos i bolja, a kuhari su najbolji od svega-izuzetno ugodni i ljubazni, veliki znalci svojeg posla i uz to divni, tolpli ljudi! Bit ce vam zao sto je rucak zavrsio! Hrana je fantasticna, inovativna, zanimljiva, drugacija a opet nevjerojatno ukusna i jos povrh svega-cijena za predivan rucak za dvoje je 40 maraka!! SAMO!!
Ne propustite ovaj ugostiteljski dragulj!