“Great food and great atmosphere”
Review of Barhana

Barhana
Ranked #30 of 403 Restaurants in Sarajevo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The restaurant was recommended by the staff in our hotel and we quickly found out why. The place is quite crowded with a very good atmosphere, and our first night there I ordered a beef pizza after craving a pizza for a few days. Little did I know that I was to receive the best pizza I ever had with big juicy pieces of proper steak on it. Yum! The next day we went back for steak which was also quite good, and we stayed there till quite late. If I go back to Sarajevo this will be my first stop. :o)

1  Thank Anja79Oslo_Norway
There are newer reviews for Barhana

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Our hostel recommended this restaurant and we weren't disappointed!
I had steak and vegetables (Aubergine, courgette, mushroom, pepper) and it was absolutely delicious!
Loved it so much that I went back the next night and ordered the same! One of the tastiest meals I've had on my holiday so far! Delicious! Great atmosphere but service not so good. Pity!
We also loved the honey rakija!
Would highly recommend!

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Great Italian food, very good rakija and friendly atmosphere. I always come back here when I visit Sarajevo.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

great pepperoni pizza and carrot ginger soup ;) most important, variety of rakija: cherry, honey, walnut, etc.
service could be improved a little bit, as in most of the Sarajevo restaurants...

Reviewed May 27, 2013

A friend of mine recommended this restaurant, so i went there with great expectations.. but I was quite dissapointed. The atmosphere is wonderfull, the place looks like somewhere in Mediterranean.. But the service and food was total [--]. We waited for a waiter for like 20 minutes and for the pizza almost an hour. The food was cold and we couldnt even pay separately, because the waiter was not able to calculate it.