Billed as a 5-Star Hotel....but definitely not. I stayed here for two nights at beginning of October.
The Good bits:
1. Very modernistic-looking from the exterior;
2. Close to the airport;
3. Reasonably priced;
4. Very large bedrooms;
5. Revolving restaurant on 15th Floor with excellent 360 degree views of Sarajevo;
6. Decent pool and spa and also indoor bowling alley;
7. Very good McDonalds adjacent.
The Bad bits:
1. Staff need lots of training;
2. Far from the main/shopping/tourist centre of the city - I walked it in just over an hour;
3. Reeks of cigarette smoke;
4. Why the huge Viagra erection outside the entrance?;
5. Decor of rooms from the Soviet era - old and inelegant;
6. Saggy beds;
7. Breakfast disorganised and lacking international standards.
If I was visiting Sarajev0 again I would choose a more centrally-located hotel. The Radon Plaza is average (at best) among international hotels, despite the imposing, modernistic external photos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our pleasure to present you the Radon Plaza Hotel, the most luxurious Hotel in BiH that was opened in the middle of September 2006. Radon Plaza Hotel has on disposal 112 luxurious equipped rooms - 78 King size bedrooms and 34 twin rooms with separated beds, 2 Superior Suites and 1 Presidental suite. Each suite and room in the Hotel is equipped with a plasma TV set with cable programs, double internet connection, direct telephone line, as well as a mini-safe and mini-bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Radon Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.