Review Highlights

Reviewed 1 week ago
David M
Guadalajara, Mexico
via mobile

All reviews complete war tour walking tour abandoned hotel sense of humour great tour luxury hotel his knowledge olympic ski jump his customers great guy jewish cemetery film festival friendly guide ask questions olympic games tunnel museum informative tour
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had great time during the walking tour, Ervin gave us some very useful tips about restaurants, programs and shopping. Even a discount for a museum. Thank you, again!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Ervin is amazingly good in his tours. We took 2 tours with him. Walking tour and the wars tour. Fantastic the passion he has. How he explains and the full and vast knowledge of all. Funny and with an acid humour that remind me of my home country. This guy is a MUST to take a tour with.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The experience was amazing. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and funny. I highly recommend the tour!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Ervin is extremely knowledgeable & shares with you throughout the tour all the facts and figures of the recent war and history of Sarajevo/Bosnia & can answer ANY questions you have. Very well thought out & organised tour. Highly recommend when visiting Sarajevo.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We learned more about Sarajevo during our 2.5 hours with Ervin than I would have thought possible. And it was as enjoyable as it was informative. Highly recommended—I wish we had more time to take the longer war-focused tour of the area. Next time!

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Very impressive tour, Ervin is great guide with lots of knowledge about the history and the country. He’s very relaxed and friendly and it’s possible to ask him anything.
Lunch and refreshments were included, thanks for this special day!

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

This tour was amazing. Ervin is a very knowledgeable guide. Thanks to him we got a very good understanding of Sarajevo during the war, but also the Bosnia of today. Also, he takes you to great locations where other tours dont go. Drinks, lunch is included and he really gave us everything we hoped for. If you are going to do a tour, make it this one!

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Ervin is an absolutely brilliant tour guide and went above and beyond to help out - even getting me two VIP tickets for films that were sold out during the Sarajevo film festival!

He also helped organised our evenings to help get us tickets for parties!

I would 100% recommend his tour! He has an encyopedic knowledge of facts and dates and uses his own experiences to illustrate the history of the city.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I booked this tour with Ervin after seeing reviews on Trip Advisor and I’m so glad we did! The war tour was done so well with Ervins knowledge of its history as well as his own personal experience. Loved his sense of humour! No questions were off limits, and I really appreciated his honest answers. The whole day was planned out so well with a very convenient pick up and drop off, all the main spots to see and a delicious lunch. Such great value for money. Sarajevo was the highlight of my month trip around Europe and there’s no doubt it was because of this tour! Thanks Ervin! Would love to come back again in the future!

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We spent an amazing day traveling around with Evin in a comfortable mini van to multiple destinations. Evin was knowledge of the area and the history and was even happy to provide some insight into his experience of the recent war and life since then. He tailored the tour to what we needed as we aren't the massive history buffs out school history teachers thought we would turn out to be, we just wanted to know about the country and its people. But for those of you wanting to have more history and knowledge he provided us with following documentation that we could read if we would like.
I would highly recommend this tour and have done already to friends heading this way.
Evin thanks again, this tour was still a highlight of our trip.