“Ask for a guide, make a new friend!”
Review of Toorico Tours

Toorico Tours
Ranked #1 of 43 Tours in Sarajevo
More attraction details
Owner description: "Toorico Tours" is a social entrepreneurship that offers different tours in and around Sarajevo and as well around Bosnia and Herzegovina. 10% of our income goes to charities/projects in Bosnia and Herzegovina according to the choice of the client.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was planning my trip from Budapest to Sarajevo and Ervin was very kind to help me in a tripadvisor forum. He gave me tips about trains and timetables and offered to be my guide in Sarajevo. So he picked me up at the train station late at night and showed me city in the day after, telling me stories about the war time and details about the life in that hard period. He's got a nice sense of humor and knows everything about the city, it's a good companion for a cup of tea in the end of the tour! :)

Reviewed January 2, 2013

On my recent trip to Sarajevo I met Ervin, the friendliest tour guide I've ever met. Ervin was kind enough to guide me around his native city and share his passion and knowledge of Sarajevo with me. The tour was first class! Ervin is also a funny and extremely likeable person who clearly cares for his clients and aims to provide as unique a tour as he can give. I would definitely go back and tour with him again.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I met Ervin last autumn during a stay in Sarajevo. He showed me around several times and gave me very interesting, profound and personal insights in this wonderful city. He gave me such an understanding of Sarajevo, of its people, its changeful history, special places ...., that I absolutely wanted to spend more time in Sarajevo and decided to come back with some friends this summer. Of course we booked a Tour by Toorico Tours. And again it was really great, not only me, but all my friends were excited! Ervin is a wonderful guide, he knows Sarajevo like the back of his hand, he has a great humor and this sense for the little details people could be interested in. I recommend Toorico Tours to everbody who visits Sarajevo!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I visited Sarajevo one year ago and I was so lucky because I had a great guide there. Ervin is my friend whom I met before. It was Ervin, who motivated me to visit Sarajevo. He was a great host and a great guide. I spent about four days in Sarajevo and all those days he showed me round interesting parts of that beautifull city (not only the centre, but places around as well - like tunnel). I really appreciated his knowledges about Sarajevo and history of Bosnia, his talent to tell stories and use nice jokes, his personal experience and his beautifull character.

As I already wrote, I was really lucky guy, because I had a great guide in magic city of Sarajevo.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I met Ervin via a mutual contact, in Spring 2011. A couple of times he, voluntarily, showed me around, and told me stories behind different places, buildings and people. He knows the city and its stories perfectly and is a good story-teller. He can tell you stories and information about a lot of places, which makes strolling around with him very interesting.