“Best burek in bosnia”

Ranked #15 of 610 Restaurants in Sarajevo
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: This is near to but not the same place as the Buregdzinica Sac
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

It was part of my daily routine. Definitely best burek in Sarajevo. Quality and taste was nice. They offer Turkish tea as well. Must go in Sarajevo.

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Yes loved the food the view outside nice and the price is fair compared others asked too much
The meat there if you order they give you more than expected!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 12, 2018

This place is by far the best borek place in Sarajevo. I don't even like borek. I ate börek somewhere else before this place, because if I am visiting Sarajevo, I felt, it is a must to taste their famous borek... and I was dissapointed. And decided that was enough börek experience for me.
But last day of our holiday, I met my friends at this Borek place in the morning, because they wanted to gather there before we go to the airport... and had just one bite for taste from my friend's plate.Wowwww. I ordered immediately one portion for myself. Most delicious borek I had ever eaten. I chose borek with gound meat. It came with yogurt. Yogurt was delicious also. What an incredible taste with such an inexpensive price. You may drink ayran with it. Ayran was very thick and tasty. So, if I go back to Sarajevo again, I will enjoy their borek again for sure.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank NilsuGaia
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

The food and the yogurt they serve especially were excellent. There is a standard choice of burek and pie, we had burek and krompirusa and both were fresh and delicious, and the prices are more than ok.

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

Great place! Just great. It is fast food native here. The portion is enormous (even the smallest one) and it is tasty. The price is hard to beat. So I can recommend to someone on a budget, or someone who like to taste original food.