Lowest prices for your stay
$53
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Expedia.com$53
Agoda.com
Priceline$72
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

There are no coffee maker the fridge is worthless .
Be sure to book the renovated rooms they are far better than the old ones . But still no coffee maker , the staff are nice
But for the cost its ok .

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Lobby smells. shower was broken and still broken...asked for a fridge in room never saw it....if u have a choice don't stay here. People are rude at front desk . There is no one around the bar you have to find someone. .....I will never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank Joe d
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Based on the reviews I read before I have to say that I believe this hotel is under renovation. I got a very nice room, so you better check if you will be located in this nice area. I haven't use the pool, but some friends used the thermal pool and really enjoy it. The first think that called my attention when I arrived was the hair dresser in the beauty salon. I wanted to book a time to cut my hair but unfortunately the hair dresser has fully booked for the next 3 days! He might be quite good... I need to check next time. Breakfast and dinner were quite good with plenty of options. The room next tome had a connected door that was not locked. I had to call the reception to report the problem. Of course I didn't want a stranger walking into my room in the middle of the night. The problem was solved in 30 minutes. Free internet. :)

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed August 5, 2016

The hotel was comfortable and whilst there was nothing wrong with it I didnt like the smell coming from the treatment rooms - it was really strong.
Staff were helpful and whilst its only a 5 minute walk over the bridge to the tram stop it is really far from the CBD so the tram ride will take you about 25 minutes.Plenty of restaurants and take away places around.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

I don't recommend anyone to come and live in this hotel. The rooms were disgusting ,all furniture were old. The bathrooms were bad. The air conditioner was terrible. It was noisy in night. The reception was not friendly. The pool was very bad.

Date of stay: July 2016