“Authentic knowledge, authentic tour”
Review of Sarajevo Tour

Sarajevo Tour
Ranked #10 of 39 Tours in Sarajevo
More attraction details
Owner description: I am JADRANKA SUSTER, an experienced private licensed guide.The most popular tours are: Walks, panoramic, cultural, historical, religious diversity, hiking, villages, Daily trips Culinary workshop, Culinary tours Food and Drinks, Copper smith work shop, Language lessons ( BCS - Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian) War tour - Tunnel, mine fields, Museum featuring an exhibit "Sarajevo Under the Siege". All day tours - Mostar, Blagaj, Pocitelj, Stolac, Radimlja, Srebrenica, Olympic sites Sarajevo '84.Tours in English, Russian, Czech Jadranka Suster's "SARAJEVO TOUR" is the only legal tourist guide service with this registred name, authorized to provide local guiding services.
New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Authentic knowledge, authentic tour”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We came to Sarajevo in order to witness the after effects of recent war. Having lived through the siege, Jadranka was able to give background and personal stories that might have otherwise left our experience lacking. Her explanations were all touched with the authenticity of a well educated witness. Jadranka was able to color each important site with detailed explanations and historical or religious relevance. I highly recommend leveraging her vast knowledge and experience when choosing your small private tour. Our driver was also very courteous and (more importantly) did not drive like a lunatic.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Mike G

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“sarajevo excellence”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Ervin is a great tour guide if your traveling to Sarajevo. We did the Srebrenica day tour which was well worth it. Ervin is full of knowledge and very kind and helpful. I highly recommend Ervin as your tour guide..

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sam W
Guayaquil, Ecuador
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous Sarajevo”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The tour I had in Sarajevo was really fantastic. Great guide of Jadranka. Thank you for teaching me about the history, culture and daily life of Bosnia. A hug from Ecuador.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Allen P
Brussels, Région De Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Couldn't Ask For A Better Sarajevo Experience”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Jadranka Suster embodies everything that is wonderful about Sarajevo and the people of Bosnia. She has guided me and my groups on many occasions and we have never been disappointed. I've been with her for a typical walking tour of Sarajevo and to other parts of the region like Mostar. My most recent walking tour was scheduled to be two hours. Time flew by as Jadranka shared the secrets of the city and as I left I wished I had scheduled the three hour tour. She understands historical, cultural, religious, and culinary aspects of this very complex part of the world. Most importantly though she brings her lively and spirited passion for this city. She will not walk away until her clients are satisfied and many times has gone to great lengths in making sure that all aspects of my trips to Bosnia have been amazing. Countless times she has gone above and beyond to connect me with other Bosnian gems, trying to ensure I gain all I can from being here and rarely thinking of herself first. I have recommended her to family, colleagues and friends. I attribute a large part of my love for this country to Jadranka Suster.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Emily G
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An outstanding woman and an outstanding tour or Sarajevo”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My wife and I and a friend took a tour with Jadranka Šuster who met us in our hotel for a walking tour of Sarajevo. We were surprised by her depth of knowledge of the history of her country and the war that she survived. She has a remarkable understanding of Bosnian culture and ability to explain it to foreigners. She is simply one of the best tour guides that we have ever encountered. Her E-mail: sarajevotour@gmail.com, tel. + 387 61 828 400.

Visited June 2013