“A really good guided tour”
Review of Sarajevo Tour

Sarajevo Tour
Ranked #12 of 39 Tours in Sarajevo
More attraction details
Owner description: I am JADRANKA SUSTER, an experienced private licensed guide.The most popular tours are: Walks, panoramic, cultural, historical, religious diversity, hiking, villages, Daily trips Culinary workshop, Culinary tours Food and Drinks, Copper smith work shop, Language lessons ( BCS - Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian) War tour - Tunnel, mine fields, Museum featuring an exhibit "Sarajevo Under the Siege". All day tours - Mostar, Blagaj, Pocitelj, Stolac, Radimlja, Srebrenica, Olympic sites Sarajevo '84.Tours in English, Russian, Czech Jadranka Suster's "SARAJEVO TOUR" is the only legal tourist guide service with this registred name, authorized to provide local guiding services.
Kvidinge
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A really good guided tour”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

An artschool from Sweden in Sarajevo for one week. We have a very special week and our first impression of Sarajevo was a guided tour with Jadranka. She gave us good knowlege on the historcal, political an religious aspekts of Sarajevo.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank David_Munka

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great week in Bosnia!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I organised a week long trip to Bosnia for a group of 17 people in July and I'm really glad I found Jadranka. From the moment I first contacted her she was really helpful and did so much to help me organise our trip. As for the trip itself, everything went very smoothly. We had a couple of nice days sightseeing in and around Sarajevo with Jadranka. Hearing about her experiences as a teacher during the siege of Sarajevo was really interesting. Jadranka also organised 2 days hiking in the mountains with a pair of really great professional mountain guides. It was a brilliant week thanks to Jadranka and I will definitely be back.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank nicklawton
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great tour of city and natural sights around town would highly recommend this tour agency.”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

At very short notice we were able to organise a trip into the hills from Sarajevo. After a short drive and tour around town we headed for the site of the men's Olympic races in the 84 winter games. Then to the hill top traditional village of Umoljani. JADRANKA knew something about every area. We saw the great tombstone rocks. Then travelled to see water mills and stopped for a local lunch of pies. On to more alpine sites and then the majestic Nevetra river canyons.
This was just the tour we selected and areas we asked to go to. The main thing to note is how flexible the tour was and informative. It went for more than an hour longer than agreed as we wanted to stop and go to extra sites and experience beautiful roast lamb on the spit on the way home. We were never rushed and it seemed like the whole experience had been well planned even though just put together on the day. For two people it was perhaps as much as four people on a crowded mini bus with another tour company, but the individual service made up for it. Great value for a group of 3 or 4 but if one or 2 I'm sure you could be catered for. We had such a great time and made great use of our short stay in Sarajevo.

2 Thank crispea69
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Highly recommend Sarajevo private tour.”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

The tour with Jadranka was excellent. She was able to provide the tour at short notice. She modified her advertised tour to suit our request and was very informative of the sights we visited. Jadranka went way over and above our expectations. You can't go wrong with this tour.

2 Thank Julesf7
Washington DC, USA
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“We had a terrific day!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Because we knew we would only have one day in Sarajevo, I wanted to maximize our time by hiring a guide. We hit the jackpot with Jadranka. Right away, from our first email exchange, I was impressed with her professionalism. She is so friendly and gracious, I felt that we could ask her anything. She always replied not only with facts and information (of which she has an enormous amount!), but also with feelings and ideas. She shared her own experiences and those of friends and neighbors who not only survived in Sarajevo during the war years, but also how they lived with dignity. Her stories were truly inspiring. Jadranka personalized our tour, making sure to include what we wanted to see, and what were "must see" sites. But after talking with me, she also suggested other things that would be particularly interesting to me and my son. I have no doubt that spending the day with her in Sarajevo was the absolute best experience we could have had. My son and I have traveled the world, and we've never had a guide who was so personable, helpful, fascinating and fun. In a word, she's great!

Visited September 2012