“Highly recommend!”
Review of ETN Hotel

ETN Hotel
Ranked #15 of 124 Sarajevo B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Our first night in Sarajevo was spent in a guest house in the old city. Unfortunately it was a terrible introduction to this beautiful city, but all was made right when we discovered ETN hotel. Its location is superb, has free indoor parking, and has very clean and modern rooms with a rich decor (burgundy and white theme). The staff are fantastic. They are very professional, competent and friendly. I can't recommend this hotel enough. Thank you ETN hotel!

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Fatima M

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Well, this hotel is just at the heart of the touristic part of the city. It also offers a good and free solution for parking your car. Staff were polite and smiling, they are also very helpful. They also offer a ride from the airport for 20 KM (Bosnian currency, 20KM=10 Euros almost).

However, the cleanliness of the room was way below average and I would not pick this hotel had I traveled with my family. Breakfast was also free but just about average. Given this info, you would expect a cheap hotel but the price we paid was expensive. I can recommend if you travel with friends and find a good deal for the price.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2013

So, you want a stay in Sarajevo in the center of Old Town? You don't mind dirty rooms? Than take this one.

PLUS: Excellent location and great solution for parking your car. Average breakfast.

MINUS: Quite dirty rooms, with hair on pillows, stains on sheet, dirty carpet. I don't consider myself as a very sensitive person about cleanliness, but this one was over the top.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2013

If you want a hotel on a great location - this is the one! It's just a 1-2 minute walk to Bascarsija. The hotel has a great solution with the parking - it's on the top of the roof and from there it's also a fantastic view of Sarajevo.
Rooms are very simply furnished and clean, but it's more of a 3* hotel and not a 4*. Some functional plug-boxes and maybe one night lamp were missed. But for few nights in Sarajevo it's ok. Breakfast is great, the staff is very kind!
The only thing I don't get is the categorisation, if it would be a 3* hotel, I would give a better overall rating because in my opinion it's a very good 3* hotel.

Room Tip: Check on their website, you can choose which room you want!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Realizing that this is a budget hotel, it was worth the money. The woman who seemed to be the manager was a hard worker, the desk staff was friendly and spoke English, and the location was great. A sewage smell in our bathroom was a little off-putting, and the room was very small, but our leader said he chooses his rooms for price, location, safe parking, and wi fi in each room. He was right on all counts here. Our car was parked on the roof and we felt comfortable. Not everyone would choose this hotel but we were happy with it and it met our criteria.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Although centrally located and a decent breakfast array, there were some room concerns. Bathroom had obviously not been cleaned, as there had been leftover soap in the shower and used toilet paper on the floor. And at 39 Euro a night in the off season, it would have been nice to have the promised HEAT when it dipped below 10C at night! Desk staff was attentive and friendly, but the manager herself was absent and needs to work on her social skills. When I asked about the heat never being turned on, she dismissed my concern with a wave of her hand and RAN out of the room. With many options on the square to choose from, I would not recommend making this your first choice.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for at least a week every summer.At 30-40-odd EUR per night it is good value and you are a stone's throw from Bascarsija.

I cannot pretend that I have ever had breakfast or coffee here so I am not familiar with that side of their hospitality offering.What I do know is that the guest is left in peace here.I only ever sleep in a hotel and Sarajevo is not a city in which you want to spend much time in your hotel room.However I seem to remember not all rooms having air con but maybe that has changed since last summer.

They also have plenty of parking here in the basement and on the third floor terrace and the lift can even handle 4x4s.

Overall this is a conveniently located no-frills hotel that does not rip you off and is comfortable enough.I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2012