“Good Hotel”

Novotel Sarajevo Bristol
Ranked #3 of 70 Hotels in Sarajevo
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The Hotel Bristol is a newer hotel, well maintained Hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very well maintained.
My only possible complaint is that the Bathrooms were very small. When you enter the Bathroom, the Toilet is behind the door. The shower (no tub) was the type with only a half panel and the floor gets very wet when you shower.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
bristolsarajevo, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sarajevo Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear vaman1949,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experince of your recent stay at our hotel.

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our property and services.

I am very pleased that our team has met your expectations and we are all looking forward to welcome you back to Hotel Bristol soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I stayed in Bristol for a single night, arriving late and leaving early in the morning. As it has been said here before the property is alcohol free so nothing stronger than a juice from the minibar of from the restaurant. Service is good, rooms are decent. Internet works fine. Location is a bit far from the old town but taxis are cheap. Breakfast was good, even though no pork products. They have a small spa and pool but I had no chance to try them. Overall a good place to stay!

Dear Koit,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay at our hotel.

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our property and services offered in our hotel.
As our hotel is not offering alcoholic beverages you can find many corresponding beverages in our restaurants.

Once again thank you for your time, and we are all looking forward to welcome you back to Hotel Bristol soon.

Best regards

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I was really curious what a dry, Saudi-owned hotel in Sarajevo would be like. In a few words, modern, pleasant and efficient. I was only there one night, so not long enough to make a deep impression, but it was comfortable and clean. The staff paid very close attention to detail and was extremely courteous. The only downside is the location ... it's quite a way from the sights. My vote is - stay here!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Dear EveryCountryBy50,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a kind review of yor recent stay at our hotel.

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our property and services. I will happily share your valuable comment with our staff.

Once again thank you for your review and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I have stayed here a few times for business. The pluses: very modern, clean, well-appointed, good breakfast, very polite and professional staff especially at reception, reasonable price, comfortable rooms (the ones I have taken ones smaller than I am used to but still comfortable), the non alcohol mini bar is free (although I have since heard this may no longer be the case), good meeting etc facilities, comfortable and pleasant cafe. I am gold the spa is pleasant though never got there myself. On the downside, not so near the centre of town - walkable but there are more Central options though less comfortable. There is no alcohol at all - so no wine with a meal.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Oleebg,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel.

I am very glad to hear that the staff was extremely professional and that you enjoyed our property and services. I will happily share your valuable comment with the rest of my team.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol soon.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Clean, helpful, perfect breakfast, perfect spa and pool. there is nothing else to say, good looking of the town.
Temiz, sıcak personel, harika kahvaltı, kaliteli havuz ve spa. Söylenecek çok şey yok. Harika.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Serdar C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences of your recent stay at Hotel Bristol Sarajevo.

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our property and services.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol very soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

An excellent hotel and the service was second to none. Restaurant and cafe bar were very good with the same standard of service and good prices too. The hotel is a little distance from the old town (5 mins in a taxi) but well worth staying here for the facilities and service. Well done Hotel Bristol - a fine example to others in the Balkans region.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear BillDana,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay at our property.

I am very glad to hear that you had an excelent stay, and enyoed our facilities and services. I will be happy to share your comment with the rest of my team.

I hope we will have an oportunity to welcome you back to Hotel Bristol soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed January 31, 2014

This is my second review about this hotel.
I spent more than 15 nights in this hotel in last 12 months. Still I consider it as best hotel in Bosnia and Herzegovina and I could agree with most of reviews written here. But, some things are getting worse and worse.
This hotel left GHA chain on Jan 1st and anyone who earned privileged status through loyalty programme could not use benefits.
Parking is not free of charge anymore as well mini-bar in the rooms (both were free of charge in last few years),
Hotel amenities were top class Swiss made and something very recognizable... Now, there are amenities (made in Turkey) for 2 star hotels.
Breakfast is still very good as well as most of staff.

Since that this hotel takes care about opinion of guests I would like to stop these dis improvements in guest services.

Dear Nesic,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your second review of Hotel Bristol Sarajevo.

As you have mentioned Hotel Bristol terminated participation in the GHA Discovery Program from January 1st, 2014.

The new hotel management rewards its guests for their loyalty to Hotel Bristol, and every time occupancy levels permit, the hotel is happy to extend the benefit of the upgrade.

Thank you for bringing to our attention the quality of hotel amenities, so that we can work on improving our services.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol soon.