“The best hotel in Sarajevo”

Hotel Bristol Sarajevo
Ranked #4 of 68 Hotels in Sarajevo
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“The best hotel in Sarajevo”
Reviewed May 10, 2011

Because of my work I'm often in Sarajevo and I can say that I was in most hotels, so rightly states that the hotel Brisol is the best hotel in town and I highly recommend it.
I stayed in deluxe room, which was very comfortable. Toilet was big, and luxuery, but what impressed me most, was really comfortable bed. You have feeling like you are sleeping on the cloud.
They have really good wirelles conection, and minibar and wellness are complimentary, which is nice suprice. Staff are really friendly and ready to help. Breakfast was really good and rich
Location is good, if you want to run away from city rush. To the centar it will take you 5 minutes by car, cab will cost round 3 euros.
And for sure I will come back again

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
5 Thank Shanti_D
bristolsarajevo, General Manager at Hotel Bristol Sarajevo, responded to this review, May 18, 2011
Dear Shanti_D,

thank you very much for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Bristol Sarajevo. We are looking forward to welcoming you in the not too distant future back to our property.

Best regards
Kai Behrens

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Belgrade
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I believe it's one of the best options in Sarajevo although it naturally has its flaws and I will mention the few I encountered:
- The door to the room cannot be opened without pushing very hard with the shoulder. After reporting it I only got a comment "the doors are brand new" which is not really what you expect. If it's new it should work with no problem and should not be left for the guests to "work" the doors until they can be opened normally. I can guarantee that gentle ladies cannot open the door.
- No alcohol is served at all which kind of feels strange.
- The water in the shower is unstable so if you are not carefull and ready to change the direction of the shower away from you, you can get almost burned by the hot water that suddenly comes. Seems like the cold water somehow just disappears.
- If you are like me and like to have space around you then you might feel that they guy standing at the entrance could be a bit annoying. Nothing wrong with the guy but I prefer to just enter the hotel without having to greet anybody if I'm not in the mood.
- The features on the TV are not all in function, so e.g. my wakeup call never happened but I was lucky to have a backup on my cell. This is something that the reception must inform about at arrival.

Otherwise the rooms are very nice and comfortable as well as the bathroom. The bed is great, no noise from outside (except for the church), location is ok but actually depending on what you want. The staff is friendly and helpfull. Oh btw, the minibar beverage is free of charge as well as the internet which is a nice surprise.

All in all great value for the money and it will become even better after they overcome the mistakes they make now as the hotel just opened.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank moncic
bristolsarajevo, General Manager at Hotel Bristol Sarajevo, responded to this review, May 4, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for an honest feedback on your stay in Hotel Bristol Sarajevo. Since it is our job to make your stay as pleasant as possible, we highly appreciate any help our guests provide us with in terms of comments and suggestions, because they help us identify those areas which need improvement, both in product quality as well as service levels.
Once again, thanks for your review, and we hope to see you again in Hotel Bristol and the fabulous city of Sarajevo.

Best regards,

Hotel Bristol's Management
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Reviewed April 1, 2011

I had a chance to see hotel today even it is not open yet, officialy it will be opened on 6th April 2011. Very nice conference facilities, rooms are nice but soewhat of small size. While interior is really great, for those who care about such thing - there will be no alcohol drinks served in this hotel.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Filotije
bristolsarajevo, Director of Sales at Hotel Bristol Sarajevo, responded to this review, April 5, 2011
We are pleased to have you as our guest. We hope to meet all the needs of our guests and make them feal comfortable at Hotel Bristol Sarajevo.
If you have any suggestions on how to make our service even better please contact us.
Also, I would like to note that the Hotel Bristol Sarajevo has 16 suites for guests who need more space for their needs or the needs of guests who visit them during their stay.
Thank you for your respond and we hope to see you again at the Hotel Bristol sarajevo.