“Great tour”

Neno & friends free Sarajevo walking tours
Ranked #5 of 39 Tours in Sarajevo
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Neno, Merima & Davor. We want everyone to experience real Sarajevo regardles of budget and with us you will. We will show you must see attractions and you will hear the most interesting stories. You will not only learn about the city but you will probably make at least one new friend.
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Neno is a superb tour guide who enthusiastically tells story about his home town and he will always be imprinted in my memory when it come with Sarajevo. I can recommend outright.

And if you are the lucky one, as I was, to be in a small group you will enjoy even more.

Many thanks

Visited July 2012

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Berlin, Germany
“A glimpse into the soul of Sarajevo”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I work for one of the largest walking tour companies in Europe, so my standards are naturally a little high when it comes to a Free Walking Tour. Neno did not fail to impress, to say the least.

I was overwhelmed by his ability to tell the story of Sarajevo in a way that lets you both understand the soul of the city and her hardships - complete with first-hand family accounts. I highly recommend this tour. Go on it!

Visited October 2012
Timisoara, Romania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very insightful tour”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Neno is a very good tour guide and his stories are amongst the most interesting that I have heard in the 6 free tours I have already been to. Definitely worth it!!

Visited November 2012
Brisbane, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“How walking tours are supposed to be!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Amazing and insightful tour. Neno takes the time to give you a much better understanding of Sarajevo rather than just point out the famous sights.

His tour and the extra information through pictures etc really helped bring it all together and made it better than any previous walking tour Ive been on.

Was especially great to sit down with Neno afterwards for a Bosnian coffee and a chat.

Neno's tour (and excellent restaurant recommendations) really made our trip what it was, so thanks Neno!

Visited October 2012
San Francisco, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 160 helpful votes
“Incredibly knowledgeable, insightful guide”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My husband and I went on Neno's tour a couple of days ago, and it was by far the best walking tour we've ever done (and, we've been traveling for six months now). Neno is incredibly knowledgeable, well informed and passionate about both the history and current affairs of Sarajevo. He truly knows the city inside and out! And, even more impressive is his ability to not only relay information about the complex history of Sarajevo, but to really teach and make it interesting. We started the tour with only a basic knowledge of the city/country/region, and left feeling as though we were experts!

I highly, highly recommend doing this tour - you won't be sorry!

Visited November 2012