TripAdvisor

from $78.61
from $123.53
from $134.76
1,120 results
All reviews total siege tour day tour beautiful country tunnel museum dervish house mostar tour bobsled track bosnia herzegovina kravice waterfalls first hand highlight of our trip these guys recent history sniper alley private tour small group personal experience
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2019

We took Funky Tours to visit Srebrenica to visit the cemetery and museum related to the 1995 massacre. This tour is very intense but an important part of Balkan history.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Thanks to this incredible tour and our amazing guide Amela we got to know and learn a lot about the city of Sarajevo. We felt really pleased with the guide because even though she was very young, she was able to answer all the questions we asked her about Sarajevo. Also she was super nice! I think it is a great way to know Sarajevo and its history and it only takes half a day!

1  Thank annamm23
Reviewed July 15, 2019

Great tour company and guides highly professional. We had 3 days in Sarajevo with the wonderful tour guide Adnan then 6 days touring Balkans areas including Montenegro and Croatia with Ayoub. All guides were professional, intelligent and knowledgeable about the areas travelled. Our car was modern and most importantly we had so much fun on the trip. The organisation by Ema was flawless. This has been on my bucket list for years and was unforgettable, many thanks to you all.

Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

This is a really excellent tour & I highly recommend. The guides explain everything extremely well & how it was like to live in Sarajevo during those times. Very interesting spots along the way as well.

Reviewed July 15, 2019

My guide Damir picked me up at my hotel and we spent a day seeing the sights and discussing topics relating to history of the region. Damir gave great and insightful information and was eager to discuss the topics further. I had an exciting day and feel like I now know a whole lot more about Sarajevo and BiH.