Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sarajevo Funky Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sarajevo Funky Tours
from $29.00
More Info
from $139.40
More Info
All reviews total siege tour day tour beautiful country tunnel museum mostar tour dervish house bobsled track kravice waterfalls bosnia herzegovina first hand these guys highlight of our trip sniper alley small group old bridge private tour great company
Reviewed April 14, 2018

I enjoyed an excellent and professional trip
Damir was very friendly and professional, i had a very special day
i would remember for long time .
Thanks very much

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

I did the Total Siege Tour on April 10th. I really enjoyed my experience!

Let me first tell you about Ema who works at reception. She was absolutely lovely. She was so welcoming and helpful. She gave me all the info I needed for the tour but she also happily answered any question I had about Sarajevo itself.

For the tour I had Arna as a guide and Yasmin as a driver. They were both so nice. We were only three on the tour (it was still low season) which was nice! Most companies in other cities I went to would have canceled the tour considering the number of participants but not Funky Tours! That was much appreciated!

Arna was very knowledgeable and you could feel how passionate she was! It is always a huge bonus when you get to hear from a person who actually lived through what they’re telling you about. Not only do you get to hear about the different sites but she also gave us a glimpse of what life was back then (before, during and after the war). I felt that she went above and beyond to give us a good experience and I thank her for that :)

If you only have time for one tour in Sarajevo, go with Funky Tours, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed March 21, 2018

We took two tours with this company: 2 day Split to Sarajevo and the Herzegovina Journey from Sarajevo to Dubrovnik. Unfortunately some bad unexpected weather kept us from enjoying most of the plans for the first one as snow closed most of the sites. I also would recommend if taking this to only do it in the direction of Sarajevo to Split as the long drives in the other direction will make it difficult to enjoy everything during opening hours.

The Herzegovina Journey though went very well and Funky Tours did their best to make sure we had an excellent experience given the unfortunate experience on the first. The guide, Taib was also excellent - very knowledgeable, helpful, and excellent English. The sites we saw were amazing and it is a great way to see a country that unfortunately most tourists miss. Bosnia is not a very easy to country to travel around on your own if you are not very familiar with it given that public transportation is lacking as is a lot of tourism infrastructure. Traveling with Funky Tours means they take care of that - even if it means having to call to the guides because they did not open the sites on schedule that day!

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

We contacted Emma before arriving and everything was organised perfectly for us, we were a large youth group which were taking a break from skiing so having the option on our day away from the mountain was important, Sarajevo Funky tours accommodated is for our every wish.
In depth knowledge from our local guide and gave a very impartial view on the war and how it unfolded, our group of youths from Northern Ireland know only too well how religion can divide a city, our guide split his time around our three minibuses as we navigated the city to various points and stayed with us beyond his working day to show us everything we wanted in a city day.

Alan Murphy

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

The agent organized three tours for me - East Bosnia & West Serbia off the beaten path, Walking Tour in Sarajevo, and Sarajevo Total Siege Tour. All of them were private ones as I was a solo traveller. Thanks to them, my short trip to Balkan has become a precious and unforgettable experience in my life memory.
At the very beginning when I came into contact with the agent, I didn’t have a very clear plan for the tours. Ema is the one who has always been there for me, with her patience, professionalism and enthusiasm. She helped me figure out the itinerary, and organized everything, which freed me from a lot of trouble. We had a quick meet-up in Sarajevo. She, personally, even prepared small gifts for me, which moved me.
Haris, Faris and Jasmine were the ones who took me from Belgrade all the way to Sarajevo and vice versa. In order to pick me up on time, Haris and Faris headed to Belgrade one night prior to the tours. Jasmine took me back to Belgrade again even it was late at night already. Honestly the road conditions in winter are difficult, especially when it snows or rains. However, they did their best to make the time spent on roads easier for me. And basically they treat me as a friend, not just a client, which I appreciate quite a lot.
Haris is a young man with rich and informative knowledge of history. His thorough and excellent interpretation quickly engaged my interest in the tours, from which I also benefited a lot. He is a warm-hearted, sincere, and accommodating guide. To me, he is a friend already.

I hope that one day I will visit Sarajevo and explore the country more in the near future. And I would definitely choose Sarajevo Funky Tour again.