Open today: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

from $140.20
from $81.80
from $29.20
More Info
All reviews total siege tour day tour beautiful country tunnel museum mostar tour dervish house bobsled track kravice waterfalls bosnia herzegovina first hand these guys highlight of our trip sniper alley small group old bridge personal experience wonderful guide
Reviewed April 7, 2016

We travelled as a family to Bosnia in August (4 adults and 3 children aged 11-16) and we booked several tours with Skender and the team at Sarajevo Funky Tours. We had a moving day at Srebrenica, great fun rafting and walking in the mountains and a very informative tour of Sarajevo itself. We had a wonderful time and Skender, his dad and all of the guides. They were very friendly, engaging with the Children and knowledgeable. We couldn't have been happier with all of the tours. Everyone went out of their way to meet every need. Thanks so much for a great holiday.

We absolutely loved Bosnia. So much so that we even wrote up all our experiences on a blog - it was thank kind of holiday!

1  Thank abercrb
Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

An amazing tour to be imprinted in our hearts forever in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Skender the guide did more than what could ever be expected to make this trip worth a lifetime of remembrance and appreciation. The nature took our breaths, and it felt like it was paradise on earth, yet lost amid the history of the war, the siege and much more that we have been educated excellently about by the people of this country in general and by the guides especially: Skender, Armina and Adnan. We enjoyed a long well planned route from the smallest significant details like the dog that accompanied us that was not just a companion, but also a guard and a joyful friend with us, whether through the snows or the woods. All the joy that started at Sarajevo’s airport, to visiting the Olympics bob tracks, the siege, all the gardens and parks of Sarajevo, the Bijambare cave, the springs of river Bosnia, the Potocoral memorial center, a trip to the amazing waterfalls in Skakavac… and an endless list of amazing places and adventures. They all added a wonderful touch to our lives and a great pleasure to our souls.

Due to the limitation of Trip Advisors photo sharing I'm sharing only 10 picture... but I have more than 300 beautiful pictures captured in 7 days!!!

1  Thank Zaki K
Reviewed April 5, 2016

Armina and Alem met us (group of 4) in the city centre and we were expecting a small waking tour. But they actually drove us to all the significant locations that are important if you want to know the background and history of the siege: the war tunnel, the surrounding hills etc. We also went to the olympic bob track. Armina is very knowledgable, told us huge amount of background information with excellent English.

Reviewed April 3, 2016

Skender was very helpful when explaining the tour and how to arrange it, and also provided a video of the trip afterwards. Alem was a great driver and Ajla was a super pleasant guide who also offered to take pictures of me at each site as I was travelling on my own. Very good insight into the country´s history. And the places we visited are great. I did the trip from Sarajevo to Dubrovnik and, besides Mostar, my other favourite places were Blagaj (don´t miss the trout at the restaurant nearby!), Počitelj (beautiful in the afternoon sunlight), and the Kravica waterfalls, amazing at sunset (and probably even more so when seen in the morning if driving from Dubrovnik to Sarajevo). It´s a long trip but I didn´t feel the hours go by. Besides, I think we spent enough time at each site. It didn´t feel rushed at all. I did this at the end of March and there was enough sunlight to see all the attractions properly.

Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

We did the siege tour of Sarajevo with Ado and had an amazing experience. The tour was extremely informative. Ado was very open about the war and his experience in the war which was totally unexpected but we greatly appreciated his honesty and pride in his country and region. The tour not only included the tunnel of hope stop but also a trip to the bobsled track of the 1984 Olympics. Was a fabulous experience! I highly recommend Ado and team at Sarajevo Funky Tours!