Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $140.30
from $81.90
from $29.20
More Info
All reviews total siege tour day tour beautiful country tunnel museum mostar tour dervish house bobsled track kravice waterfalls bosnia herzegovina first hand these guys highlight of our trip sniper alley small group old bridge personal experience wonderful guide
Reviewed March 12, 2016

We did the Siege tour. It was simply excellent. Anna our guide was incredibly informative, providing a personal perspective of someone who had lived through the experience.
Anna's approach provided the facts but it didn't focus on apportioning blame, instead it had a positive message on rebuilding, and the way forward. She wasn't overly focused on the ghastliness of the war, but put it into a context, so that you better understood what the life of a Sarajevo citizen was like before, during and now after the war.
Totally recommend this tour.

Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

Skander and Otto were two of the best guides I've ever had when visiting a new country! They picked us up right on schedule and began sharing personal, their knowledge, and their love for Bosnia Herzegovina. The entire day flew by because of the very personal touches they provided. Both were very accommodating and created a very customized tour to show us everything we could see. I was able to see and do more in Bosnia Herzegovina than I ever expected to- and thank you for showing us how to properly drink Bosnian coffee!

Reviewed March 4, 2016

I did the Sarajevo Total Siege Tour (War Tunnel incl.). My tour guide was Skender who had excellent knowledge of the war in Sarajevo and his friend Ado came along who had a lot of interesting stories to tell of his time during the siege. I think this is the most interesting tour I have ever done. I found the time spent at the bob sled track especially good. I was travelling alone so had to pay more but had the full attention of the guides and also could spend more time where I wanted. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 1, 2016

This tour should be required for anyone visiting Sarajevo. I first did the Sarajevo Total Siege Tour with Sarajevo Funky Tours in 2013 by myself when visiting the city for two days. I had such an incredible experience on the tour and learned so much in those few hours. The tour inspired me to learn more about Bosnia's history and the war here. I am now living in Sarajevo and have done the tour two more times with visitors who wanted to learn about the history. The guides have always been extremely friendly and accommodating and eager to share their experiences and perspectives on Sarajevo's development in the twenty years since the war ended. It will expand your understanding of what this city and this country have been through and how these events affect the current situation in BiH today.

Reviewed February 27, 2016

I did a day trip to Srebenica with "Sarajevo Funky Day Tours" which I would highly recommend. Skender was a great guide who was very knowledgeable about Yugoslavia's history. The drive was very scenic passing through mountainous regions. During the tour I went to Potocar to visit the cemetery dedicated to the victims of the genocide, the compound which was occupied by the Dutch peacekeepers (Dutchbat) and the museum where you can watch a disturbing documentary about Srebenica. The tour includes a stopover for lunch in Srebenica set in a tranquil location where one of the world's greatest tragedies occurred.