Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $140.30
from $81.90
from $29.20
More Info
All reviews total siege tour day tour beautiful country tunnel museum mostar tour dervish house bobsled track kravice waterfalls bosnia herzegovina first hand these guys highlight of our trip sniper alley small group old bridge personal experience wonderful guide
Reviewed February 20, 2016

We originally intended to do just bus transfer from Sarajevo to Belgrade, but in the end decided to use Sarajevo Funky Tours amazing Sarajevo to Belgrade tour which was much better thing to do. We got to see some amazing parts of eastern Bosnia and west Serbia that we even not knew existed. Nature is amazing and trip is great replacement for standard bus transfer or even flight. We recommend it.

Reviewed February 12, 2016

In 2015, my fiancee and I spent a month in Eastern Europe and culminated our trip in Croatia but our flight back to United States was to depart from Sarajevo. We decided to contact a tour company which would be able to make the transfer enjoyable. I found Sarajevo Funky Tours online, and from the first email they were very responsive. While the company's online presence was relatively new, I am so glad that didn't deter me from booking with them.

When the day arrived for our pick up at Dubrovnik, we had some last minute changes which required a slightly later departure than originally scheduled and they happily obliged.

The rest of the day was one of the best of our comprehensive EuroTrip. Faruk was incredibly friendly, very knowledgeable and informative, and accommodating. If we has any special requests he was very glad to help, as well as very attentive to our needs. We learned so much in that very long drive, had an immense amount of fun, and came to appreciate what the country has to offer. Had we known more upfront, I would have gladly converted this to a multi-day tour, as one day is not nearly sufficient. We only wish to go back one day (sooner than later) to take our time exploring and learning about the country.

Reviewed January 28, 2016 via mobile

We are a group of friends (Seven persons), we had tours to different cities and places during the 8 days - Accommodations + Vehicle + tours (from 1/1/2016 till 8/1/2016). Everything were very well organized, and our guides were very friendly and made the tours informative (Farooq & Dadu).
Next tour I will bring my wife & kids, and will definitely book with them.
If you're going to visit Bosnia and Herzegovina, I highly recommend everyone to book with them !

1  Thank Ismail H
Reviewed January 26, 2016

Did a day tour of Mostar, Konjic, and a few other cities and it was amazing. Professional and Knowledgeable company. Our tour guide was Dado, and if I were to ever go back (which I would like to) I would definitely book another tour with him. We saw and learned so much in such short amount of time. Dado knew the ins and outs of every location and was very professional yet totally friendly and casual at the same time. Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 19, 2016

I found Sarajevo Funky Tours by chance online and I am so glad I did.
For an affordable price, I was able to book a day trip and excursion to see Herzogovina. From my first interaction with the owner over the telephone I was at ease. He worked with us to find a suitable date for the excursion (as some tours have a 3 person minimum). He was also open to customize the tour if we wanted to see certain things in particular (Jabalanica River, Konjic, Mostar, etc.)

When we arrived for our tour, our very friendly guide (Dado) was waiting for us. He spoke excellent English. I was blown away as I'm an American living in France and the French don't speak English as well as the Bosnians :-)
Dado started with a great introduction to the tour. He was also a very safe driver on the mountain roads, something I wouldn't have been comfortable driving on by myself.
Dado is a gifted storyteller that really has a passion for his country and his job. You could tell that he loves meeting people from different cultures and he loves exchanging stories and experiences.
His little anecdotes and funny references to Bosnian myths and historical facts made the tour an unforgettable experience.

The Bosnian people are very kind and giving and they have a beautiful country that they are more than happy to share with visitors.
I've been on other tours where I was pushed into certain shops or restaurants just because the tour guides had an agreement to bring business there--- but this tour is NOT like that at all. Everyone was 100% genuine and nothing felt like a tourist trap. The places we ate and visited were at our choice and our guide recommended things that he personally enjoyed and found notable for the region.
We are still craving the fig cake from Mostar!

Thank you Skender, Dado and the Sarajevo Funky Tours team.

2  Thank Jasmin S