Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sarajevo Funky Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sarajevo Funky Tours
from $29.20
More Info
from $140.30
More Info
All reviews total siege tour day tour beautiful country tunnel museum mostar tour dervish house bobsled track kravice waterfalls bosnia herzegovina first hand these guys highlight of our trip sniper alley small group old bridge personal experience wonderful guide
Reviewed January 28, 2016 via mobile

We are a group of friends (Seven persons), we had tours to different cities and places during the 8 days - Accommodations + Vehicle + tours (from 1/1/2016 till 8/1/2016). Everything were very well organized, and our guides were very friendly and made the tours informative (Farooq & Dadu).
Next tour I will bring my wife & kids, and will definitely book with them.
If you're going to visit Bosnia and Herzegovina, I highly recommend everyone to book with them !

1  Thank Ismail H
Reviewed January 26, 2016

Did a day tour of Mostar, Konjic, and a few other cities and it was amazing. Professional and Knowledgeable company. Our tour guide was Dado, and if I were to ever go back (which I would like to) I would definitely book another tour with him. We saw and learned so much in such short amount of time. Dado knew the ins and outs of every location and was very professional yet totally friendly and casual at the same time. Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 19, 2016

I found Sarajevo Funky Tours by chance online and I am so glad I did.
For an affordable price, I was able to book a day trip and excursion to see Herzogovina. From my first interaction with the owner over the telephone I was at ease. He worked with us to find a suitable date for the excursion (as some tours have a 3 person minimum). He was also open to customize the tour if we wanted to see certain things in particular (Jabalanica River, Konjic, Mostar, etc.)

When we arrived for our tour, our very friendly guide (Dado) was waiting for us. He spoke excellent English. I was blown away as I'm an American living in France and the French don't speak English as well as the Bosnians :-)
Dado started with a great introduction to the tour. He was also a very safe driver on the mountain roads, something I wouldn't have been comfortable driving on by myself.
Dado is a gifted storyteller that really has a passion for his country and his job. You could tell that he loves meeting people from different cultures and he loves exchanging stories and experiences.
His little anecdotes and funny references to Bosnian myths and historical facts made the tour an unforgettable experience.

The Bosnian people are very kind and giving and they have a beautiful country that they are more than happy to share with visitors.
I've been on other tours where I was pushed into certain shops or restaurants just because the tour guides had an agreement to bring business there--- but this tour is NOT like that at all. Everyone was 100% genuine and nothing felt like a tourist trap. The places we ate and visited were at our choice and our guide recommended things that he personally enjoyed and found notable for the region.
We are still craving the fig cake from Mostar!

Thank you Skender, Dado and the Sarajevo Funky Tours team.

2  Thank Jasmin S
Reviewed January 4, 2016

Excellent tour, the guide was really friendly and very knowledgable. He told us more than I would usually expect on a short tour and was really helpful in other ideas of what to do next. I'd definitely recommend this company.

1  Thank Vicky3535
Reviewed December 18, 2015 via mobile

My partner and I took the Sarajevo Siege tour in mid December. It was a great way to respectfully explore the rich and often tragic history of Sarajevo during the war years. Although the weather was extremely foggy, rendering it difficult to enjoy the fantastic views usually offered from the mountains, our guide still ensured that we had a great time, and the mountains themselves were nevertheless beautiful! The War Tunnel provides invaluable insight into what it must have been like during the war years, and our guide helped us to bring history to life with his own anecdotes and seemingly endless knowledge. An important part of history that must be learned whilst in Sarajevo, I definitely recommend this tour and any others offered by Sarajevo Funky Tours. I'm sure I will travel with them when I next visit Sarajevo!