Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sarajevo Funky Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sarajevo Funky Tours
from $29.20
More Info
from $140.30
More Info
All reviews total siege tour day tour beautiful country tunnel museum mostar tour dervish house bobsled track kravice waterfalls bosnia herzegovina first hand these guys highlight of our trip sniper alley small group old bridge personal experience wonderful guide
Reviewed October 4, 2015

top motivated, well prepared and highly informative and emotional moving, Faruk gave us perfect tours in his hometown and -area. Focussing both on sightseeing spots and special points of interssts concerning the war. Flexible, friendly and well minded we enjoyed two days in Sarajewo and Mostar.

1  Thank 169-skl
Reviewed September 27, 2015

I booked a tour from Dubrovnik to Sarajevo. What I didn't realize is that it was ONE WAY. But Skender (the owner) was super professional, ensured we had a wonderful tour of a beautiful country. The food was fantastic, the sites breathtaking. The tour guides showed us a lot of great sites, with great information.

I would recommend Funky Tours for anything! The entire team was awesome!

Reviewed September 26, 2015

Great tour, very informative. Visited sniper alley, the tunnel, some view points where snipers looked down on Sarajevo and the bob sled track. Best part of my Sarajevo visit.

Reviewed September 22, 2015

One of the best travel decisions I’ve ever made
was to have SAFT organize an excursion to Sarajevo from Dubrovnik.

I had been in communication with Skender for several months prior and when the moment finally came...SAFT came through with flying colors.

Pickup in Dubrovnik was on time....Dado met the van in Bosnia and was our driver/guide from then on. We visited Kravice falls, an old stone town (Pocatjel, I believe..where we were able to have fresh squeezed pomegranate juice and buy berries) had a fabulous trout lunch at the Dervish house and then visited the Old Bridge in Mostar. Then Dado pointed out a scene from WWII where Tito’s forces had intentionally blown up a railroad track across a bridge to prevent German advancement...and it worked....check out the Battle of Neretva.....the drive from Mostar to Sarajevo was one of the most scenic I’ve ever experienced.

Also, booked 4 nights at a hotel through SAFT and got a far better rate than I found at other sites online.

Took the Old Town walking tour (with Nadja) and Seige Tour (with Dado). Both were passionate and impressive in their knowledge.

Bosnia is a beautiful country with beautiful welcoming people.
Highly recommend SAFT....thanks Skender and company....wishing you all the best!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2015

Our family of four, (two teens) booked five days with Sarajevo Funky Tours. Our driver was Dado. We had a fantastic time traveling from the border of Croatia to Una National Park where we ended our stay with a local family. We stopped for swimming in lakes and rivers along the way. Dado knew all the best places for eating, swimming, jumping off bridges - you name it, he accommodated us all, adults and children alike. From the beginning our contact with Skender was efficient and nothing was a problem. I can't recommend this tour company or Dado highly enough. I would certainly use them again should we return to Bosnia/Herzegovina