Open today: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sarajevo Funky Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sarajevo Funky Tours
from $29.20
More Info
from $140.20
More Info
All reviews total siege tour day tour beautiful country tunnel museum mostar tour dervish house bobsled track kravice waterfalls bosnia herzegovina first hand these guys highlight of our trip sniper alley small group old bridge personal experience wonderful guide
Reviewed September 6, 2015

We booked a 2-day tour from Dubrovnik to Sarajevo via Mostar, including the Siege Tour in Sarajevo. Our host Dado was fantastic; he felt more like a friend than a tour guide and made our trip very memorable! Dado is extremely knowledgeable and passionate and we definitely left Bosnia feeling like we had a greater understanding and appreciation of the country’s rich and diverse history.

We visited many places along the way from Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, all with their own fascinating and moving stories and we were blown away by the breath-taking beauty of the landscape! Words can’t really do justice to what we saw and experienced – visit Bosnia for yourself and see!

We highly recommend Funky Tours; they are friendly, professional and extremely flexible and will help you make the most of your trip. The company does a great job of representing the hospitality and kindness that the region is famed for and we can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed September 4, 2015 via mobile

I went on the Srebrenica tour and it was absolutely awesome. Skender and his father are the best--informative, knowledgable, and helpful, they really do want you to learn and understand their city and country. This is the first review I've ever left, just because I had such a great time.

1  Thank sashaseymore
Reviewed August 31, 2015

Thank you, Skender, for the incredible and informative Siege Tour today (30 August). We learned so much from you, and are very grateful to you for sharing your personal story with us. This is a must for anyone visiting Sarajevo!

Reviewed August 31, 2015

We did a tour from Dubrovnik to Mostar to Sarajevo as well as a City Tour and a Seige Tour and would thoroughly recommend them all.
Their driver came to our hotel in Dubrovnik this saving us having to hump suitcases us 60 stone steps. Wonderful. He drove us to the border with Bosnia and then we had the wonderful man and font of knowledge and stories, Dado. We stopped at interesting places we could not have seen any other way and spent the first night in Mostar, a beautiful wee city. The meal we had there with Dado is one I will never forget. We were in the Ottoman part of town, just over the Mostar Bridge and our delicious dinner arrived on a pewetery metal plate with a cover just as the local mosque did the call for prayers. It was magic. They organised our hotel in Sarajevo which was fine as it was just around the corner from the most interesting part of the city.
We were in Sarajevo for four nights which is not really enough. If you have the time make it six, there is so much to see and do and you will learn so much about the place from the Funky Tours team. In Sarajevo we had a history graduate, Nadja who was aslo wonderful and taught us heaps. I would love to go back but realistically I probably will not as we come frrom New Zealand so it is not exactlry a direct route.

Reviewed August 30, 2015

Thank you Funky tours, Skender, and Faruk for organizing this great tour! Skender was very helpful when arranging for the tour and Faruk was an amazing guide and a host - thanks to him i gained a unique perspective on the history of the city - he is very knowledgeable and his presentation allowed me to understand the past and presence of this beautiful country and its people. I highly recommend - for me its been one of the best tours I have ever had in my life! Thank you guys and I wish you all the best!