Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sarajevo Funky Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sarajevo Funky Tours
from $29.20
More Info
from $140.30
More Info
All reviews total siege tour day tour beautiful country tunnel museum mostar tour dervish house bobsled track kravice waterfalls bosnia herzegovina first hand these guys highlight of our trip sniper alley small group old bridge personal experience wonderful guide
Reviewed August 10, 2015 via mobile

A very interesting tour with our guide Skender who explained the history and also own experiences of the siege. Thanks again!

Reviewed August 9, 2015 via mobile

Yesterday i did the hiking tour with Skender. First off, he is a terrific guy and anyone would enjoy spending the day with him and learn an awful lot.

Second - this is a real hike. My iPhone said it was 12 miles and the equivalent of climbing 240 flights of stairs (this was the full hike - there is a half hike that I would also recommend).

But the terrain is generally wide open and absolutely gorgeous. There are drop dead views from everywhere. Then you get to a very remote village and have amazing locall (and locally raised) food.

Then a hike back that is relatively flat (the half day hike).

It's a day I will never forget

Reviewed August 9, 2015

I have booked a whole week with this company. They have provided us with everything for a good affordable holiday. We were accommodated in 2 very good hotels, one in central Sarajevo and another in Mostar. Every day we had an excursion of our choice. Very good guides, Ado, Dado, Faruk and Skender (the owner). Young, enthusiastic and full of energy. They really love their job, they gave us some very good tips and they really went out of their way to give us more than expected. Their hospitality is amazing and we were even welcomed in their home. I can say that we were travelling with friends and not with guides. I wish we could have spent some more days in this fascinating country with such nice people.

1  Thank AdrianMuscat
Reviewed August 6, 2015

Our guide (I am sorry to say I forgot his name) gave us a very personal tour about the siege that was impressive even on a very cold, rainy day. He was passionate about the history of Sarajevo and willing to share his personal experiences. The Tunnel Museum was a stand-out sight, one that will we not forget. My husband and I have both read many books about the siege so it was amazing to see all the landmarks about which had read so much.

Reviewed August 2, 2015

Myself, my partner and our friend spent 4 days on a Funky Tour from Dubrovnik to Sarajevo with our guide Faruk. The tour included 3 nights accommodation and activities, as well as a couple of meals when we did activities. There were 5 on our tour for the first 2 days including us, and we were the only one's on days 3 and 4.
Faruk is an excellent guide. He exceeded expectations in his passion and knowledge of his country. He took time to teach us about the history, people and geography of the country. He works incredibly hard, many hours a day and is always enthusiastic and excited for the next activity. We really enjoyed our time with him.
We did activities from cave visits, city tours, rafting, waterfall swimming, hiking, visiting mountain villages, eating amazing food and swimming in lakes. It was very flexible and we felt as though we were travelling with a friend rather than on a tour.
I highly recommend Funky tours as a brilliant way to travel the diverse and beautiful country of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Take time here, don't just go on a day tour or a city tour. We had the opportunity see so much in 4 days and it has been a highlight of travel for me. The tour was 100 Euro per person per day, inclusive of all accommodation and well worth every cent.

1  Thank Gemmakate2015