Open today: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

from $29.20
from $81.80
from $81.80
More Info
All reviews total siege tour day tour beautiful country tunnel museum mostar tour dervish house bobsled track kravice waterfalls bosnia herzegovina first hand these guys highlight of our trip sniper alley small group old bridge personal experience wonderful guide
Reviewed July 6, 2015

we choose Jajice/travnik/pliva day tour with sarajevo funky tours and we really enjoyed our day. The guide Dado was informative and fun at the same time :) Skender also arranged the transfer to Sarajevo airport. thank you for making our holiday special :)

Reviewed June 21, 2015

Sarajevo Funky Tours offered my husband and I a really fun way of seeing Bosnia and Herzegovina. Although I was born in the region, I was not as familiar with this part of the country and haven't lived here in many years. And, this was my husband's first time in B&H. Therefore, the tours were really an excellent idea.

We participated in two tours: Bjelasnica and Mostar, and both were spectacular.

I'd suggest the Mostar tour to anyone, it's an easy, walkable tour with great scenery throughout the region. Great, fresh food. Local farmers selling wild strawberries throughout, I suggest you try them, taste their sweetness and help the local economy.

The Bjelasnica tour is amazing and it feels as if you go back a few hundred years in time. The locale is completely isolated. You will see villagers living completely cut off from the world, solely relying on nature as their companion. Rural, home cooked, hearty meal is included. I'd suggest bringing hiking shoes and warm, rain-proof jacket even in the summer. There is a significant amount of hiking on this tour so if you are not a hiker, let the owner know and perhaps they can arrange a drive through the mountains with a shorter hike. You shouldn't miss the scenery here.

Plenty of info on pre-Ottoman and Ottoman era history for the historians amongst you on both tours.

Thanks Skender for your assistance and Dado for leading the tours with such a zest for life. Funky Tours is a must in Sarajevo!

1  Thank Alma T
Reviewed June 18, 2015

My family and I traveled through the Balkans and these tours were by far the highlight of our trip. Learning about Bosnian history with Sarajevo Funky tours made our time in Sarajevo more meaningful. They were attentive, punctual, and very informative.
Definitely recommend them!!!

Reviewed June 18, 2015

Arranged entirely via email, months in advance. Slender was always prompt & efficient with replies, reassuring & instilled confidence in our group ( 1st time in the Balkans). Driver, Dado, was enthusiastic, knowledgeable, safe driver, and provided a wealth of information. Both agency, and Dado, excellent ambassadors for BHI.

Reviewed June 9, 2015

There is only one reason I would recommend using Sarajevo Funky Tours:

Skender - we took the Siege tour in Sarajevo - this involved a drive through the city, visiting the tunnel site, a walk through the mountains occupied by the Serbs
during the siege and a quick walk down the bobsleigh track. The whole trip lasted about 6 hours and only cost 70€. Considering there were only two of us that isn't even 6€/hr. We also took a day trip to Mostar, Blagaj, Počitelj and the Kravice waterfalls - this was a bespoke tour lasting a total of 12 hours for 200€, which, as calculated before only comes to about 8€/hr.

His enthusiasm for the city and the country in its entirety, its history and its stories was enchanting. He is wonderfully knowledgeable about the past, present and future of all that encompasses the Balkans. His English is amazing, his humour infectious and friendly. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.

You made us fall in love with your city and your country and we're more grateful for this than you can ever imagine!

We will never forget Bosnia & Herzegovina