Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sarajevo Funky Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sarajevo Funky Tours
from $29.30
More Info
from $140.60
More Info
All reviews total siege tour day tour beautiful country tunnel museum mostar tour dervish house bobsled track kravice waterfalls bosnia herzegovina first hand these guys highlight of our trip sniper alley small group old bridge personal experience wonderful guide
Reviewed November 14, 2014

Skender is #1.
I took a war and siege tour with him. we spent 5 hours on the road and it was amazing. Skender gave me an in depth tour of the war in Bosnia. Believe me, i have been in many places and had many tours and guides. Skender explained everything in a comprehensive, chronological and clear way ! Really a must tour with a very friendly and great guide !

Reviewed November 10, 2014

We had an awesome time with our guide Dado! He and the tour were the highlight of our trip, and Dado fit in with my college buddies like just one of the guys. I highly recommend Funky Tours and Dado!

Reviewed October 29, 2014

Skender and his team are just brilliant, I would thoroughly recommend this company and its staff. safe, secure, trustworthy, knowledge, fun, flexible and accomodating. I went with my 10 year old son and he loved it too. I will be using this company again. I wish them all the success for the future. Thank you!

1  Thank Dominicg01_London
Reviewed October 25, 2014

Skender is the best. We could not have asked for a better private guide. He took us to so many special spots and continually gave us the history for all of them. He took our needs into consideration and planned to maximize the time we had with him. We gave him a list of our "must see" items and then asked him to add what he thought we should see and tell us how long it would take to accomplish. He picked us up in Dubrovnik, spent the day touring Mostar and several other stops and arrived in Sarajevo in the evening. He met us the next morning and we explored the old town and the rest of the city. Then his brother started the return to Dubrovnik . We stopped part way and his dad took over. It was fun to meet his family. We wished him well as he was to be married in 3 days! Congrats Skender!!

2  Thank thedoll1
Reviewed October 21, 2014

We never believed that trip to Bosnia would be highlight of our Balkans trip this year. As we were spending some time in Croatia we planned to visit Bosnia for 3-4 days, so we got in touch with Sarajevo Funky Tours and together we planned the following itinerary which started in Plitvice and ended in Dubrovnik.
Being picked up in Plitvice on the first day we did Una National Park, for which we even never knew it even existed until we came there. Out of 4 days in Bosnia, probably the best part of the trip.

At Una we got a chance to see amazing river and its stunning waterfalls and were so lucky to meet a local family who offered us with delicious Bosnian coffee and local types of pectin, jams and honey - 100% natural made and so delicious. This is a must.
Later we passed through Jajce town and explored history and sights of Pliva mills, lakes and waterfalls together with Travnik and its amazing fort.

Sarajevo was great as well, as there we had time to learn about history of this amazing city, from period of Ottoman history to unfortunate 1990s and siege of Sarajevo. Sarajevo has great vibe, unlike many places we have been and definitely is must see when travelling in Balkans. Food is so tasty and mountains around are so beautiful. Try chevapi, burek and ustipci.

On the way to Dubrovnik we did one night in amazing Mostar and of course been on the bridge - almost did a dive :) but left it for the next time when we come back.

Tried best ever trout in Blagaj, walked Pocitelj and seen "small Niagara" as our guide called Kravice waterfalls.

We will be back for more of amazing Bosnia.

Thank you.