Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $139.00
from $29.00
from $81.10
More Info
All reviews total siege tour day tour beautiful country dervish house tunnel museum mostar tour kravice waterfalls bobsled track bosnia herzegovina these guys first hand sniper alley highlight of our trip personal experience small group recent history old bridge
Reviewed March 13, 2011

Having visited Sarajevo on many occasions, I visited the War Tunnel for the first time, and did so with Sarajevo Funky Tours. Skender, owner and tour guide, gives a very concise history of the War Tunnel, and has an in-depth understanding of the Sarajevo Siege. He is very knowledgeable, and keeps one fully informed during the entire tour.

Skender's knowledge is first hand and he recounted many stories of how he, his family and friends survived the Siege. One could almost physically feel the sorrow, pain and suffering that occurred during the Siege.

I highly recommend Skender's War Tunnel tour, and feel it is an absolute must for the visitor to Sarajevo.

Reviewed February 28, 2011

The guide was great, the attention to detail and explanations where superb. I have lived in Sarajevo for more than a year and it really put things into context. I have already told my colleagues they MUST do it.

Reviewed February 2, 2011

Random choice for an inexpensive winter escapade that ended up with us being ever so enchanted with this beautiful Balkan country and all thanks to Skender for the amazing experience right from the start.

His honest and candid approach won us over right from the first time of the many email exchanges before even confirming our trip. Thank God we followed our heart!

We would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

Reviewed January 20, 2011

I had the most wonderful time in Sarajevo! The food, hospitality and sites were all fantastic The highlight of my trip was going on a tour with the wonderful guide, Skender. He is very knowledgeable and passionate about his city and the places he takes you. I would highly recommend Sarajevo and Funky Tours to everyone!

Reviewed January 12, 2011

Really really enjoyed my time in Sarajevo, Mostar and surroundings thanks to Skender at Sarajevo Funky Tours. Skender is a professional, cordial and accomodating guide. You can tell that he really enjoys what he does. He is very candid in his discussions about the history of B&H. He will tell you about the war. All in all it was a very personal experience. I not only had a tour guide, but made a great friend.

I also liked that in his Mostar tour he includes a visit to Pocitelj and Blagaj, two outlying towns that are very rustic and country-like. I did not meet a single tourist there - so definitely off the beaten path.

As for B&H - it is one of my favorite countries to visit in Europe. No crowds, inexpensive, scenic, great great food - especially if you like meat!!
So what are you waiting for. Give Skender at Sarajevo Funky Tours a shout and have the experience of a lifetime.

2  Thank soccernmath