“Average”

Ranked #18 of 404 Restaurants in Sarajevo
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2013

There is nothing wrong with this place but I think it is over rated.
It has two tables downstairs and three upstairs, it feels small and pokey, the service is ok nothing more and the food is just average.
I had the steak in chocolate and chilli sauce which again was average, no chilli bite and the sauce was ok, nothing to get excited about.
I think that Pod Lipom & Dveri offer better food with better service at better prices.

1  Thank DM2008
There are newer reviews for To Be Or Not To Be

Reviewed March 11, 2013

What a cozy place "To be or not to be" is! Hospitality of the owners is at the top as well as the food. The portions are huge and the wine is fantastic. If you like diversity, dare to try chilly chocolate steak. I highly recommend this kind mixture of tastes that fulfills all your senses.
I visited this place twice in one week, both times with my business partners.
I finally found a place that satisfied my highest criteria for food and wine.
Excellent!

1  Thank Irma R
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great in winter and in the summer. In the winter it is a snug place for try their filling soup and a glass of wine (two tables downstairs and three upstairs). In the summer there are 2-3 additional tables placed outside in the pedestrianised small street and it is quite atmospheric (just behibnd the main mosque) - just the place to take guests. Try the chilli chocolate sauce!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

If you are looking for a nice quiet place with personal attention, "To Be Or Not To Be" is your place. Small restaurant with a great menu. My recommendations are the "SEAFOOD RISOTTO" "PULPO A LA GALLEGA" and the "BEFF STEAK" don't forget to try the local wine.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Went here on our first night in Sarajevo after we were turned down at Dveri. This small restaurant has two floors and a few tables outside. Everything is homemade here as if you came to your moms house for a dinner. We were amazed by a level of hospitality and quality can come out from staff and their small kitchen. We were here on two occasions and we were served by the owner and his wife. Also lady that works in the kitchen is amazing. We tried different sort of steaks here at low prices and every meal that chef makes is apsolutley brilliant. We tried veal in red wine sauce, pepper steak, veal in mushroom sauce etc.. To be or not to be? The answer is YES; GO THERE.