TripAdvisor

from $43.06
from $62.32
from $66.85
More Info
All reviews dolma cooking class bosnian dishes amazing hosts learning how stuffed onions premium package their beautiful home hill overlooking the city amazing experience cooking experience an amazing cook amazing dishes wonderful cooking great teaching private home balkan trip
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

The cooking class at Mersiha and Mustafa's home is such a worthwhile way to spend an afternoon/evening. I promise, you will eat extremely well, have lots of fun and learn to make some amazing dishes. It was really cool because I actually learned really neat techniques that I wouldnt have been able to just figure out by googling! Right as you walk into their home you feel so welcome, as if you are old friends. You'll hang out, get to know each other a bit and have some appetizers before starting the lesson. It's such a small grpup, that it's a very personal experience with lots of interaction. Once as is done you'll enjoy this incredible me together! Would be awesome with friends but I went solo and had a great time with the other guests. I've already made the dolmas once for some friends that hosted me and they loved them (Said they were way better than the ones they've tried in a restaurant!!). Considering the experience, this activity is an amazing price! You definitely won't regret doing it one bit!

Date of experience: November 2018
Mersiha K, Owner at Bosnian Cooking Lessons, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018

Dear Emmalee,

Thank you for everything. It was our pleasure to meet you and spend some time with you. Wish it lasted longer We are so happy to hear that you already made some of our bosnian dishes and it all went that great. We hope to see you again some day my friend :)

We wish you great time with your familly and talk to you soon :*

Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

I took this cooking class since it was raining day and I didn't have anything else to do that day. In short...the verdict is: Amazing hosts, the most delicious food in Bosnia, the best Sarajevo panoramic view that you can imagine! Mersi and Mustafa are my new Bosnian friends!

Date of experience: December 2018

Dear Veca,

Thank you so much for wonderful time. We are expecting you my friend soon :)

Take good care.

Reviewed December 6, 2018

We had amazing time from the start to finish. Cooking Bosnian food is so much fun!!! Some parts looked scary but with Mersi's guiding we made it through! Big thanx to Mersi! Don't miss the Premium package. Their wine selection was amazing! We never knew that Bosnia have a great wines. All in all...perfect Cooking and wine tasting combo!

Dear Candice,

Thank you so much. We enjoyed every single moment and hope you will make burek as we agreed ;)

See you soon again

Cheers!

Reviewed December 5, 2018

Bosnian Cooking Lessons with Mustafa and Mersiha is an absolute must-do while in Sarajevo. The food is amazing and the hospitality unparalleled. Mersiha is a kitchen genius, and their meat and produce comes from their nearby family farm. Even the homemade rakija! And they are just about the most delightful people on earth, and it was one of my favorite days in the city. Book immediately!

Date of experience: November 2018

Dear Alisha, thank you very much for your visit. We are so delighted to meet you and hope to see you after NY again :)

See you soon ;)

Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time with some amazing people. It was great fun with lovely food, wine, people and a beautiful view. A must do whilst in Bosnia!

Date of experience: November 2018

Thank you very much for your visit. We had a great time with you and hope we will meet again

Cheers!