“Great location, friendly staff.”
Review of Hotel Old Town

Hotel Old Town
Ranked #7 of 68 Hotels in Sarajevo
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here in May 2012, very centrally located and I was offered free private parking in a nearby garage, what a plus! Location for checking out the Old City is superb, near great Restaurants such as 'To Be or not To Be', and pubs like Barhana, etc. Clean roooms, good showers, minibar, free internet, a/c, and good included breakfast... Overall a 'find'.

• Stayed: May 2012
There are newer reviews for Hotel Old Town

Reviewed May 3, 2012

We recently spent 2 nights here. The location was perfect- steps away from the old city center with safe parking Our accommodations were wonderful - large room, lovely bathroom, & all the extras. Breakfast was lovely. Our hosts went out of their way to help us navigate the city. They are also very knowledgable about local wines and cheese- a real education for us. This was a great holiday stay for us. It would also be a fantastic business stay- classy place!!

Room Tip: Email in advance to select a room. All are spacious & quiet
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My wife and I along with our daughter had the privilege of staying in the hotel over the easter period (7 nights) and found the hotel to be better than we imagined, especially after reading some of the reviews. We were greeted on arrival and shown to our rooms; the staff couldn't have been more helpful during our stay. Both rooms were first class and were cleaned daily and fresh towels were provided daily. Breakfast was mainly continental but if you wanted a cooked breakfast the staff were more than willing to provide for you. Although the town was busy over the Easter period we were never disturbed by noise, this was mainly due to the new double glazing. Both rooms had air-conditioning and the mini-bars were well stocked and reasonably priced. We couldn't have found a more central hotel to the 'Old Town' and the new shopping complexes were just a short walking distance away. We would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in the heart of the Old Town. When we go back to Sarajevo we will certainly look to book this hotel again.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 202 on the second floor and our daughter stayed in Room 102 on the first floor, bo...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I booked the hotel as a solo female traveller based on the location and I couldn't have picked better. Its right in the heart of the Old Town and the whole city is within easy walking distance. The room was spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was buffet/ continental style and very good.

The reception staff were fantastic and offered me maps and tourist information information as soon as I arrived, making sure they marked the hotel on the map. When I needed to see a Doctor the receptionist told me exactly where to go and called a taxi for me, extremely helpful. I loved the views over the rooftops from my room. All in all I can't fault this hotel, it was absolutely perfect for me and excellent value.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Just close to the mosk, in the most touristic part of Sarajevo, small and well kept with interesting details such as free wifi.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Rooms are very nice, bathroom too, price is OK, there is no parking, internet works but not the best one, breakfast is poor and choices are limited, staff are polite and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2012

This was our first night stay of a Balkan tour with 5 friends and it did not disappoint. Although the hotel was not glamourous the amenities were good the breakfast excellent and even free wi-fi (I seem to find most independent hotels do not charge for wi-fi services); the hotel was very clean and ideally suited to most attractions and within a pedestrian zone with many shops,bars and restaurants! I would not hesitate to stay here again if visiting this wonderful city!

• Stayed: October 2011