Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $16.85
from $56.16
from $22.47
More Info
All reviews free walking tour tour guide was very informative cannot recommend highly enough an amazing experience private tour great tour beautiful city war tour own experiences bosnian coffee his knowledge cooking class visiting sarajevo personal stories bosnian history sense of humour would highly recommend this tour
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

The Bosnian Cuisine Cooking Class with Almedin and Ahmed was a lot of fun and I learned a lot, not only about cooking the foods, but also some of the culture and history behind them.  We began at the market shopping fo the ingredients, then we got to work, making the dough, chopping the ingredients and all the prep work. In the end we made Burek, Klepe/Bosnian ravioli, a cucumber salad, and Sutlija/rice pudding.  Once everything was ready we had a feast together and enjoyed some good conversation.  Afterwards, Almedin emailed me all the recipes, so I didn’t even have to take notes. I even walked away with a Bosnian cooking diploma. Now I’m official.  Great experience.

Reviewed July 12, 2019

A few days ago I was visiting Sarajevo with a group of friends, and we were kinda interested in something beyond war and general history. So we found an alternative tour at Tallest Tourguide (just to be frank our guide wasn't so tall :') .) and we thought, this a tour for us.

It went over our imagination, we learned a completely different side of Sarajevo, from culture and sub-cultures to day to day life in the community of Capital of Bosnia.

Thank a lot for this experience which allowed me and my friends to understand the culture of Sarajevo.

Buona Fortuna,

Matteo

Date of experience: July 2019
tallesttourguidet, Public Relations Manager at Tallest Tourguide Tours and Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2019

Hello,

It's great you joined us on the tour in the end, Sarajevo has a lot to offer, a lot of things that are not found on travel brochures, general tours or the internet and because of that reason we do the Alternative Tour to bring this less known side of Sarajevo closer to people. Your review means a lot to us and if you visit Sarajevo again feel free to stop by.

Best Regards,
Tallest Tourguide Team

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

In order to cover such difficult and controversial topics like siege of Sarajevo you have to be not only well informed but also objective and balanced. This tour with Almedin was all of that and more. He could provide answers to all questions as well as personal insights. One of the best tours I've ever taken, would recommend to everyone.

Greetings,

As you said the events of the war are a complicated subject but we are glad that you left our tour with better understanding and more knowledge regarding this difficult time period and hopefully also had fun along the way. Your review means a lot to a new and small agency like ours so reading this has brightened our day!

Best regards and safe travels,
Tallest Tourguide Team

Reviewed June 27, 2019

Before I visited countries of the former Yugoslavia, I wasn´t very interested about them, because we didn´t pay that much attention during the high school. But thanks to Meme I realized that Bosnia and especially Sarajevo can offer a lot. He was very friendly, open-minded and funny during the walking tour. He can talk about history of Sarajevo in very interesting way that ´s big plus even for those who are not big fans of walking tours!
For everyone, who are planning to visit Sarajevo, I recommend Tallest Tourguide Tours!

Date of experience: March 2019
tallesttourguidet, Public Relations Manager at Tallest Tourguide Tours and Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2019

Hello,
This review means a lot to us and we are always happy to show the history of our city in a unique and captivating way, especially to people who didn't have a lot of contact with this part of the world as you said.
If you happen to find yourself again in our city then feel free to drop by.

Kind regards from TT-Tours team

Reviewed June 25, 2019

This was a wonderful hike with beautiful views of mountain meadows with wildflowers, forest and the canyon below. Along the way we met a shepherd from Lukomir watching over her flock. Afterwards I enjoyed a delicious meal in the home of one of the Lukomir families. And talking with the hike guide gave me additional insight into life in Bosnia. Overall it was a great experience and an interesting break from the normal sightseeing.

Date of experience: June 2019

Dear Steve,
I'm glad that you enjoyed on our tour, and thank you very much for the review.
Lukomir is a beautiful and unique place so it always a pleasure to share its beauty with different people.

Kind regards from the TT-Tours team