“Best but one of the most expensive restaurants”
Review of Vinoteka

Vinoteka
Ranked #29 of 445 Restaurants in Sarajevo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Food and service are excellent, but a bit high priced, even for the European standards. Worth visiting though.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

This was a very nice restaurant, great food, service, atmosphere, good selection of wine, but it is expensive.

1  Thank Ernad2012
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

I been there several times, always very good food and a lot of vines to choose, they also know how to serve it.

2  Thank IgorGorenc
Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

Normally I am pleased with the food st Vinoteka. But last time the two salads I ordered were covered with big pieces of meet and fish. Very good service and good atmosphere.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

We thought this restaurant was very good. It's a little out of the city center but not too hard to find. I started with a salad and my husband started with a horseradish soup which was beautifully presented as well as delicious. My husband and I both decided to try steak for our main course. His was roasted with herbs and vegetables (called steak de Paris, I believe) and very tasty and I tried the Tagliata do Manzo which was slices of steak with shave Parmesan and rocket, also very enjoyable. We shared a nice panna cotta with fruit very dessert. The wine, of course, was excellent and the service was very good too. It was a little pricey compared to other restaurants in town, but very good for an evening out.

2  Thank kayteeMilwaukee